• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ❀❃❁ Almost EVERYTHING!! {Streetpass, Furniture, Hybrids, etc.) ❀❃❁

if you still want/need the Lon Lon Milk & New 3DS - Sabel, I can give them to you for free :^)

yess I doooo do you wanna come drop them off and do some tours with me too?

I can come drop the items off but I'll have to go right back to my town. I have a super busy day today so I'll even have to do that quickly ;-;

I know our timezones and schedules are way off and I usually can't play in the morning unless it's Saturday. Do you want to plan sometime we can play together?

Hi again!
I could give you these items:

- 2017 Cake
- Cinnamoroll Sign
- Cinnamoroll Tray
- Kiki and Lala sofa
- Kiki and Lala clock
- Wall mounted TV
- New3DS - Sable
- Kiki and Lala wall
- My Melody wall
- My Melody floor
- My Melody hat
- Kiki and Lala shoes
- Isabelle Scooter
- Wii U console
- White Festive Tree

Would be 25 TBT ok for all? :)

I can come drop the items off but I'll have to go right back to my town. I have a super busy day today so I'll even have to do that quickly ;-;

I know our timezones and schedules are way off and I usually can't play in the morning unless it's Saturday. Do you want to plan sometime we can play together?

Yes sure!! I should be available all day on Saturday tbh so just leave me a VM :)

Sure!! I should BestFriend you while youre here :^)

Yes! My fat cat is sleeping on my lap so it's going to be a struggle to get up and grab my DS. I'll PM you when I'm ready, aight?

bumping this again - If anybody can get me a P. Bunny Balloon please let me know!!

i have seVERAL gifts for you when we play tomorrow, though

Back