• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh.. so I just realized I forgot to order the floor while I was there earlier. mind if I come once more? :blush: I'm so dumb.

p.s. are you feeling better yet? I hope so!!

I have enough MEOW coupons to return again :D

heh.. so I just realized I forgot to order the floor while I was there earlier. mind if I come once more? :blush: I'm so dumb.

p.s. are you feeling better yet? I hope so!!

you can come over w/ orie

I really hate Resetti xD

yeahh i dont get good reception in my bedroom.. so i'm standing in my doorway whiel you guys do it.

you can come over w/ orie

yeahh i dont get good reception in my bedroom.. so i'm standing in my doorway whiel you guys do it.

lol, you are ridiculous. I appreciate your perseverance for us <3

TY for understanding, lol.
Just need to chat with Wisp, and I'll be back over :3

I am interested in visiting and most likely need only one visit. Checking now if I have enough Meow coupons

I am interested in visiting and most likely need only one visit. Checking now if I have enough Meow coupons

Sorry about the delay- I was standing out away from my laptop and I moved to the living room since I'm not getting reception in there. If your'e still interested lmk.

Are you still doing this? :) id love to come! My FC is in my signature :)

Last edited:
heyo can i pop by again? i'll be needing two or three visits :) clicked all your pokemon again today :D

Angely from Donger : 4940-6505-4634

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back