• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totty From Sutabaa : 2380-3002-7256

Are we allowed to reserve slots for future scans?

Dee of Vayne

FC: 3840-8587-2862

Isa - Settia 1693-2571-4584

I'd love to go.

Adding you three now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also no, i dont reserve. i just get on, gates are open i do it. after i finish all them i'll be asking what ones you guys would like redone for ones missed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, UnwrittenTale you didn't add the rght DS make sure you add my main.

opening now.

Adding you three now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also no, i dont reserve. i just get on, gates are open i do it. after i finish all them i'll be asking what ones you guys would like redone for ones missed.

Okie dokie. ^^

I wasn't interested in the Ganondorf, but I thought I would put my code just in case you did reserve.

Okie dokie. ^^

I wasn't interested in the Ganondorf, but I thought I would put my code just in case you did reserve.

oh nope. I'm pretty much around a lot and at least 5 hours on the days I do unless something comes up.

Burigu from Skyworld I added you a few days ago but visited with Midori that time, by the way today is Ganon? I ask because the day says that corresponds to yesterday

Burigu from Skyworld I added you a few days ago but visited with Midori that time, by the way today is Ganon? I ask because the day says that corresponds to yesterday

hmm?here it is the 12th. 11-12. but yes it is. and ill add you now

Adding you three now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, UnwrittenTale you didn't add the rght DS make sure you add my main.

opening now.

Which code is your main code?

Haha, you're going to kill me, I think I have to come 3 times for Ganon x_x; <3

Oh, ok that's true. I will wait for those and just come twice! ..I'm going to eat breakfast but I'll see you soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back