• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some as you know I've been sick recently and I'm too tired to sit out in the living room - as you notice I don't get good reception in my bedroom. So today is postponed. most items like the link costume and the wall/etc are rebuyable from the others. But I'll reschedule this RV for after all the others are finished when we go back throughthem. Thanks for understanding. Any comments/complaints can be forwarded to my wall for VM. c:

I'm awake and seem to have a secure connection if anyone wants to come over.

Thanks, omw ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I think your connection crashed

Hi! May I come over to your campsite? If possible could I come over a total of 5 times? I promise I'll make it quick. :)

Snowdrop - Snowdrop : 2251-5451-8237

btw I've clicked on your egg. Does it make a difference to the egg if I click on it not as a guest, but with an account?

I'm not sure actually.XD but I'm adding you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o 3ds gonna die, lemme get cord.

Thank you so so much! :)
I'll make an account afterwards and click the egg again.

Also, aside from Snowdrop, I'll be alternating between her and my other character Michelle when coming over.

No problem then, I'll just leave the gate open and you can run back/forth since its almost 6am.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, when you're done ordering on one character just say done, ill have sound up, ill end and reopen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call before the 6am change.

'Closed' while I set up the next amiibo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So it seems the Inklings have all the same items so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whew okay.

Would appreciate if I can come 2 times for Inkling with different character.

Angel - Paradise : 0361-8225-8197

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back