• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I just wanna vote TN4U today tbh. I was gonna check him last night but if I'm being real, even if I got a green check I wouldn't have accepted it until I see the actual role.

I just wanna vote TN4U today tbh. I was gonna check him last night but if I'm being real, even if I got a green check I wouldn't have accepted it until I see the actual role.
The only reason i say maybe not - dolby pushed him and radical pushed him. Could be bus, but so far it seems they were meh reading each other.

The only reason i say maybe not - dolby pushed him and radical pushed him. Could be bus, but so far it seems they were meh reading each other.
Radical's only choice was to push him imo (no matter what his role is). If they were both maf how realistic was a campaign on someone else at this point, distancing is all they got. But IDK. 🤷‍♀️ Who would you wanna vote out?

Radical's only choice was to push him imo (no matter what his role is). If they were both maf how realistic was a campaign on someone else at this point, distancing is all they got. But IDK. 🤷‍♀️ Who would you wanna vote out?

I think go over radical reads. See if there's any that are the same or very similar to dolbys. Other than that, no ideas and will vote tn4u if that doesnt provide any info

i really don’t think it’s tn4u 😭
Post automatically merged:

but alas i will spend today doing lots of more reading

ender is not godfather 100000000%

I think it would help to question why Lily. Was it just maf giving up/not caring or was this a throwaway vote to kill someone that doc won't target. I don't think any of us thought Lily was maf so wouldn't have hurt to pick her off.

Dude i change my mind about TN4U after the radical flip Im more leaning towards Yoshi as possible GF idk
Why Yoshi gf?

Also no framer means I no longer have to filer my thoughts hurray,

*filter

Yeah frosty im not thinking tn4u is dirty. This is early in the game (tfw early is in the 200 posts).

Radical reads tn4u exactly like dolby. 😂

Trundle (conditional) - if TN4U flips red then I am sideyeeing trundle more. I felt like he was the first to townread TN4U and if they were together it would be a good move to at least throw his name out there as obvious town. Otherwise I didn't really like his reasoning for mog, I still don't see how mog was over eager to post.

Also in that post is an early tn4u wolf read. 🙄

I think lily because she was obv town read so no way they could wagon her.

I don't trust ender, but i trust ribbit.

People barely read yoshi or maybe add them as null list i might miss out

But yeah if we go for TN4U it really does provide info which I dont mind but after seeing how radical/dolby talked about TN4U it just feels not mafia!TN4U. While the other hand if yoshi flips red, barely info, bonus if theyre gf it wouldn't be a pain for us

Last edited:
Its either of those two tbh and with now lily is eliminated from n3.

Gonna check on radical/dolby's post about either of both of them when I get home or when I have time

Is there a reason why specifically Yoshi and not Dino?

But yeah if we go for TN4U it really does provide info which I dont mind but after seeing how radical/dolby talked about TN4U it just feels not mafia!TN4U. While the other hand if yoshi flips red, barely info, bonus if theyre gf it wouldn't be a pain for us

Agree with this though, legit I just think TN would be the best potential miselim option because it's literally all info. But we have time to talk, just because we can end the day early doesn't mean we should rush.

Yeah frosty im not thinking tn4u is dirty. This is early in the game (tfw early is in the 200 posts).

Radical reads tn4u exactly like dolby. 😂

Also in that post is an early tn4u wolf read. 🙄

I think lily because she was obv town read so no way they could wagon her.

I don't trust ender, but i trust ribbit.

NGL, I have to read back but I thought TN's reads were just a carbon copy from Dolby (especially the adamant town read on Trundle all of a sudden when he sussed Trundle day 1). :v But yeah, it is true that Radical was on TN from the start,

I wouldn’t be against this either to be honest.

Yall😅
That was yoshi response to me saying i wouldnt be against chopping yoshi.

I'm getting a slushie thrown at me, but reading back - radical/dolby had tn4u wolfy most of the game.

So radical did end up being mafia. I’m super shocked that I actually read someone and my guess was right 🤯. For the rest of my suspects, I seriously doubt that Trundle would vote another mafia member twice so he’s probably town. Now as for unravel, I might have to iso her. Also
Dude i change my mind about TN4U after the radical flip Im more leaning towards Yoshi as possible GF idk
If I was godfather why would I vote radical?

Is there a reason why specifically Yoshi and not Dino?

Agree with this though, legit I just think TN would be the best potential miselim option because it's literally all info. But we have time to talk, just because we can end the day early doesn't mean we should rush.

NGL, I have to read back but I thought TN's reads were just a carbon copy from Dolby (especially the adamant town read on Trundle all of a sudden when he sussed Trundle day 1). :v But yeah, it is true that Radical was on TN from the start,

Who did they both meh read? So far im seeing they both tr trundle, wr tn4u, meh read a few (or switched) like mog, volt.

I got nothing more from radical iso. Other than that, reading back with the red flips pov 😂 so fishy.

gut feeling says it mog and unravel, may switch unravel with another less talkative person but i’d have to go back and compare dolby and radical’s reads

mogyay is mostly from yday talking about radical to her

*it’s

i will come back later 🫡

Back