• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

i will say i think the last two are definitely in those four

Agree. Now that i finally have people figured out (took me long enough ๐Ÿ™„), clear path to victory. ๐ŸŽ‰

But the grind...๐Ÿ˜…
Post automatically merged:

??????????????????? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Holup excuse me???????

Just imo-

Yoshi voted radical before there was a wagon. At the time, people were seeming to split tn4u/radical. Yoshi was the 2nd vote to elim framer.

If yoshi were godfather, they could have just voted tn4u and joined that wagon, potentially saving teammate. That yoshi voted radical early looks better.

Alright, I'll stop. I deeply apologize for coming off as rude. I'm definitely not like this outside of the game, believe me. Mood swings are getting the best of me.

So, let's see here. I didn't have much of an opinion on Lily at first, so at least my town lean on her ended up being correct. I wanted to give new reads on several of the users I haven't really paid attention to:
  • voltairenism: They've been a bit quiet lately. I've seen them as more town throughout (and I'm going to stick with that), and they've given some good thoughts on several users in post #2,360. I wanted to bring up his thought on Yoshi specifically - if you look midway down, volt makes a (rather joke-like) claim that Yoshi's reads were borrowed/formulated from information found on the mafia Discord chat. It may not have been serious then, but considering Lily's killing and how quiet Yoshi has been throughout, it could be enough to give some suspicion.
  • unravel: I'm not very sure of them (completely ignoring the two votes they placed on me right away as that's irrelevant), and really haven't been throughout the entire game. Dinosaur was basically given a clear green check by several users, and yet unravel still wanted more answers from them. There was a post they made about mafia not wanting to place votes for Zinnia, post #2,100. I voted for Zinnia, so why they've been highly suspicious of and voting for me since is a big question mark, really.
  • Yoshi155: I'm starting to become a bit more suspicious. Their posting habits have been a bit questionable throughout, despite me always saying how neutral-minded they are. The post they made about voting radical (post #2,458) could've been a well-made lie. 10 players voted for radical. Any one of them could've been godfather to cover up any evidence of linking themselves to radical and the other surviving wolf. Pair that with volt's joke about their reads, and you may have a case of Yoshi being godfather.
  • mogyay: I've dipped my opinion on them to a more null state. I will leave a note that post #2,322 has not aged well. Mog could've been throwing me in the mix to try and prevent radical from getting voted on. Whether or not Mog was trying their best to save radical still remains to be seen, but I'd like to see their thoughts after the start of D4.
  • Dinosaur: I can safely say my read of them is TOWN. Post #2,365, despite not wanting to join the radical wagon at first, brought up a good viewpoint for both sides in my opinion. Forget the post counts - everything they've said from D2 on were legitimate points.
  • EnderWiggin: I still don't really know. I look at post #2,310 on how he views annika town, then later on for post #2,316 on how he suddenly gives a wolf lean due to annika's post habits alone. Ender is likely town; he just seemed to be a bit confused at first due to being a replacement player and all, so I'll give him a pass.
  • BetsySundrop: I'm more confident with them being town. They've made lots of legitimate points and town-like posts as of late (nearly to Frosty levels, though a bit less in frequency), so it's safe to say that I'm not very suspicious of them anymore.
Again, some of you may continue to view me as inconsistent, but keep in mind that I'm paying attention to more recent posts. So, here's my current list, and feel free to ask me for a new read on someone I haven't mentioned in this post that changed in position:

TOWN: voltairenism, EnderWiggin, FrostyAlmonds, Trundle, BetsySundrop, ribbitribbon, Dinosaur
NULL: annika
POTENTIAL MAFIA: unravel, Yoshi155 or mogyay

I think the only one I'd disagree with is volt being straight town. From dolby's reads, could go either way. Volt is maybe town, but worth keeping an eye on. ๐Ÿง

I voted mog fn. If lightning strikes and i need to chsnge it, i will. Just tag or quote me so i get notif.

Last edited:
hmm I forgot about that pairing read I made between Dolby and Mog earlier

yeah ig Mog is a viable vote
Unravel also fine for me, hmm

I'll do a bit of work to decide which one to vote today ig, can't just autopilot all game

I have screenshots u can laugh. I'm thinking more clearly now. It sucks d1. So many convoluted crazy possibilities! D2 is my crazy day for theories and foils. D3/4 much better. I catch up.

If both dolby/radical hard bussed a first time partner, tn4u, I'd be surprised. I mean, it's possible, but not probable.

More likely, it's a meh read or slight tr. I'm leaning strongly to voting mog. If green, I'd be surprised. But I'm incapable of reading people (๐Ÿ˜… fr, i have so many embarrassing irl experiences).

We have the numbers to grind it down, but if we hit tonight, might be a surrender. And i have all the gaming stuff this week.

Not related to each other. I had several. U. Will. Laugh. But yes it's along those lines.

o no I will try to be ready. I had planned to share my notes about my thoughts all throughout the game but it's literally like a thick journal now and I wasn't smart enough to make a server for it but it has many screencaps of posts so I can't just cp nor am I screencapping like 70+ times because there is a lot of scrolling to get to the top. :v

@ribbitribbon I'll give you the honours to decide who you want me to check tonight if I'm not dead. Lowkey probably just afking from here on out.

Welp I was off the wrong track. I've read back a bit more overnight and I'm going to say Ribbit was 100% on the ball and I regret my TN4U push. (2am skim read of the ISO was not the best job I've done.)

And on that note: I think Mogyay is generally the wolfier of the players (and yes this is hardly original but throwing it out there.) with the radical flip.

do you guys wanna hit majority within the first 24 hrs or should we use our time?

i'm kinda rooting for just hitting majority

Last edited:
do you guys wanna hit majority within the first 24 hrs or should we use our time?

i'm kinda rooting for just hitting majority

Im 4 hitting majority, but if anything new comes up can unvote if we need the time.

Just imo-

Yoshi voted radical before there was a wagon. At the time, people were seeming to split tn4u/radical. Yoshi was the 2nd vote to elim framer.

If yoshi were godfather, they could have just voted tn4u and joined that wagon, potentially saving teammate. That yoshi voted radical early looks better.
This. This is exactly what I meant. Why would I vote for another mafia member before there was a wagon? That doesnโ€™t really make sense.

well at least this time you gave her some time to respond. but i kind of feel bad because i feel like this happens to her a lot lmao...

but i felt like in past games her takes werent just the same popular opinions as everyone else. id be okay with an unravel kill today tbh bc im not comfortable with ribbit dying today.
I'm not sure I follow where the vote timings showed that unravel was safe the whole day. Within the last 2h of d1 it was rather close and neither yours nor zinnias wagons had taken off. He knew I was also leaning towards Unravel around early 5pm EST ish, and then tried to push annika to join within the last 20 mins or so. He also had no idea how Yoshi or Mog were going to vote imo.

i dont really think its weird he went from hard TR trundle d1 to maf reading trundle D2. he had night to think over it, if it happened in the same day phase sure tho then yeah. though i do agree that trundles comments were just silly and that was just his usual playfulness

who was he trying to save? knowing now i dont think its ribbit so the other wagon was zinnia, and well we know zinnia was town so.
i forgot to respond to trundle and am on my phonr so i dont feel lile pulling up his post on why no one is talking about unravel

i think i missed where ribbit claimed unravel pointed out a soft so now im just really confused why she would as mafia. like mafia has their own chat so she couldve just pointed it out there idk why she would tell town. but if shes town its very anti town of her to do so...

so like i was leaning towards her but after thinking about her softclaim comment idk anymore. why would a maf!unravel do that?

id be curious to read her old games to see if she was also a cautious player as maf or shes just as careless. idk if ppl still update that tbt wiki site lol but if i have time tonight i kinda wanna go through
not many read lists from radical but looks like her opinion on unravel was to vote her out until the last post, i personally donโ€™t think it tells me much but i would need to also compare dolbyโ€™s opinions on unravel here

hi guys!!!!!

tbh i can't blame anybody but myself for this, i have been truly awful and a hindrance to town and i cant apologise enough, pls be rest assured i will make note not to play in future as so far my reads have been comically bad (except i still think trundle is mafia, sry said what i said)

i am vanilla town and i fully believe in town but im just sorry i didnt contribute more : ( but u guys will def be ok without me !!! also i know ppl will think im being defeatist so im sorry for that too but i dont think there's any point in arguing it (again no fault of anyone in the game) so feel free to majority me

Iโ€™m saying that mafia arenโ€™t saving anyone and didnโ€™t care who went over.

Which is a very good look for unravel and a kind of good look for yuu

To elaborate more on this and why unravel looks better, up until the last moment it looked like the ribbit wagon was stalled out. Unravel was actually in danger for a bigger chunk of eod. I will be only responding to notifications after this

I had a thought that if the wagons were v/v/v her trundle vote was a bad look. Still I feel she is town and tone and in how sheโ€™s approaching the game and a lot of uncertainty can come from replacing relatively late in day

Probably a bad choice but he seemed the most realistic person to investigate unravel

@annika get back here!

I know basically nothing about how you are looking at the game besides that you find unravel sus and ribbit slightly towny before eod1. Can you change that for me?

Weh

lol sorry about that line regarding TN4Uโ€™s wall. I was super tired and the thought of reading something that long felt to long.

Trundle I think youโ€™re reaching on unravel

Unravel, mafia probably tried to kill someone but were stopped by doc. Either that or you just made the funniest mafia slip in all of TBT history

Betsy is kinda bringing it back in more recent posting but I feel that her posting in mid 800s to mid 900s was more about looking good than solving for the most part.

Annika feels like a good vote rn.

No clue. Depends on the wagon composition. If we libe in v/v/v world I think they frame ribbit or unravel. If ribbit is town and unravel is wolf itโ€™s super complicated and I donโ€™t want to spew, but is dependent on if old TBTers are on the mafia team or not. Ribbit wolf unravel town I kinda think that they might go for a zinnia voter

I'm NGL and I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but while I think that there is a not invalid part in the mog/dinosaur protecting unravel idea which still isn't real since mafia are rarely ever that obvious (and Zinnia was right there, despite it looking worse for the future), the team take was kind of insane, and the idea that I started your wagon to protect Unravel also is just... how do you get there?

ribbit whats your worldview if unravel is town?

Frosty I don't put stock in almost any timing take that isn't "X showed up late only to vote out this town member"
dolby was decently adamant that my bw made unravel look town and that she was town

looks kinda bad for unravel with these dolby posts

if mog flips blue definitely go for unravel imo

hi guys!!!!!

tbh i can't blame anybody but myself for this, i have been truly awful and a hindrance to town and i cant apologise enough, pls be rest assured i will make note not to play in future as so far my reads have been comically bad (except i still think trundle is mafia, sry said what i said)

i am vanilla town and i fully believe in town but im just sorry i didnt contribute more : ( but u guys will def be ok without me !!! also i know ppl will think im being defeatist so im sorry for that too but i dont think there's any point in arguing it (again no fault of anyone in the game) so feel free to majority me
ahhhhh

@FrostyAlmonds what do you think about flipping to unravel???

iโ€™m lowkey starting to believe mog

not many read lists from radical but looks like her opinion on unravel was to vote her out until the last post, i personally donโ€™t think it tells me much but i would need to also compare dolbyโ€™s opinions on unravel here

Oh! I covered this! Radical was saying unravel was not safe, but if you review the vote counts for that day, unravel wasn't in danger imo. I went through the votes and tallied as people voted/switched. It was obv going to be zinnia.

if I'm understanding what your pont was. Might have been radical claiming unravel was in danger but she wasnt really.
looks kinda bad for unravel with these dolby posts

if mog flips blue definitely go for unravel imo

If you thing mog us safer than unravel, i say let's go with unravel. Trying to hit, not miss.

I can explain my dumb theory on unravel if u want. It dies involve a pr theory, but ONLY involves unravel, nobody else. Let me know. Have game stuff this afternoon.

Also - awesome game session - i need to download among us!

hi guys!!!!!

Do you think unravel is imposter? And if yes, who is 4th possible?

I thought y'all were voting mog. But If you mean actually voting Unravel literally look at Unravel's first post and my question about it.
IDK weird thing to say as town that you want Yoshi dead today and not checked.
yeah i already said i donโ€™t like this yoshi direction anyways so itโ€™s likely thereโ€™s a maf in there

i would rather vote unravel at this point orz also mog please consider playing again after this i liked playing with you!!

@voltairenism when you come back iโ€™d like your opinion on mogyay versus unravel

yeah i already said i donโ€™t like this yoshi direction anyways so itโ€™s likely thereโ€™s a maf in there

i would rather vote unravel at this point orz also mog please consider playing again after this i liked playing with you!!

It's less about the push on Yoshi (Trundle did that yesterday too fyi), but the implication that Yoshi had to be gf for literally zero reason. Also notice Unravel blatantly ignored me when I asked why Yoshi over Dino, then...said we all forgot about Dino when she's the one who ommitted Dino from the start,

Anyway, lemme know who to check cause if you hit majority before giving me a name I'm not checking.

Back