• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Also, sorry TN. I was ready to drop my sus on you today because I was ready to give you the benefit of the doubt after coming in and being kinda confused about the Dolby wagon (I wouldn't think you as maf would play unaware when I was this suspect of you sjfbkjsbfk) but getting the (most likely) green flip was really one of the biggest deciding factors abt you..

So.
I'm not gonna talk about the things I've been thinking during night phase right now. But I can finally explain my push on Radical yesterday. In bullet note format because I don't feel like typing proper a proper paragraph atm.

-I ask Dolby (who I was near positive was maf) a question that is something only a cop would really think about
-Expected Dolby to actually pay attention to this and and bring it up in maf chat (you know in a, Frosty may be cop kinda way)
-Dolby ignores
-Radical comes out of nowhere immedietly trying to cast suss on me.
-I play dramatic about catching wolf to see how they react + how others interpret it

I'll continue about thoughts on Radical not showing up since/voting, but I think I'll get to that later after a few more people show up and post.

Ah, strategy mastermind. Huge town advantage rn. 🎉

I think you had a good poss team of 4. Only other thing i can say on a wolf!radical is sometimes wolf will ignore big things, and then point out small things that may paint town in bad light. But it's more a targeted thing, not overall game read.

I love annika's posts. 😅
i liked ness

Me too!

Also, sorry TN. I was ready to drop my sus on you today because I was ready to give you the benefit of the doubt after coming in and being kinda confused about the Dolby wagon (I wouldn't think you as maf would play unaware when I was this suspect of you sjfbkjsbfk) but getting the (most likely) green flip was really one of the biggest deciding factors abt you..
Hey, all good. When Dolby began to melt down, that's when I began to raise my eyebrows and wonder why he'd suddenly act like this. It's like someone read his mind all of a sudden and changed moods almost instantaneously. At least we finally got some closure regarding him.

i really think trundle is gf
At this moment, I still highly believe he's town, despite some panic posts.

Annika please don't confirm my theories jksbfjksbdfjkasbdkjabdkja
well let's move on !!
I'm wondering where we should focus today? I'm up for hearing suggestions, but I wanted to look at the list of "not townies" I had (Volt/Unravel/Radical/Yoshi/Mogyay)

did anyone else catch your eye?

well let's move on !!
I'm wondering where we should focus today? I'm up for hearing suggestions, but I wanted to look at the list of "not townies" I had (Volt/Unravel/Radical/Yoshi/Mogyay)

did anyone else catch your eye?
this is a good list assuming dino isn’t godfather

Ah, strategy mastermind. Huge town advantage rn. 🎉

I think you had a good poss team of 4. Only other thing i can say on a wolf!radical is sometimes wolf will ignore big things, and then point out small things that may paint town in bad light. But it's more a targeted thing, not overall game read.

If you want more of my strategy mastermind, I explicitly wanted to bring up who I wanted to check yesterday SO I can get framer off my trail lol (and watcher could still potentially watch the same person as framer and give us a red report ;)). I try to take advantage of my cards and I want a full apology from you Ribbit for calling me useless ksbfkbsdkf

Lily should be town for voting Dolby at random and how they talked to each other

I know that bussing is more common on TBT so I'll hear other people out if they think this is wrong, but she feels comfy to me

ive been watching trundle and the thread pretty closely, i think how dolby interacted with him should be clearing for him

it was classic pocketing imo

I actually think you might be right. (Maybe, it's hard for me to see sometimes) . Looking back is weird, seems dolby had an agenda with trundle? Should read through with pov of wolf!dolby, see if it changes my perspective.

It's a lot to read tho. 😞

If you want more of my strategy mastermind, I explicitly wanted to bring up who I wanted to check yesterday SO I can get framer off my trail lol (and watcher could still potentially watch the same person as framer and give us a red report ;)). I try to take advantage of my cards and I want a full apology from you Ribbit for calling me useless ksbfkbsdkf
i am sorry frosty… i will get down on my knees and fully beg for your repentance… oh no!
IMG_2587.jpeg

Back