• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Being fr I think it was just because I overreacted and the tell has no substance to it, but there was a part of me that thought TN4U was a kid and would maybe fall for it 🗿
Uh, I'm 24. I'm old enough to drink in the states.

tn4u literally then said he drives for his job rofl
Well, that's actually true. If you don't believe me, search my posts in the "What's Bothering You?" thread in Brewster's. I mention that fact several times.
Post automatically merged:

you didn’t say you wanted a frosty wagon but you did say you believed dolby over frosty
Really?

Last edited:
Actually, I see where Ribbit is getting at. After glancing over the thread, I'm starting to believe some of the posts about Dolby being mafia. Dolby himself even started to look highly suspicious several hours ago, instantly claiming he was doc. I'm rapidly losing faith in him. Maybe his questions were actually attempts to pick and choose players to kill overnight. I'll be switching my vote.

oh did you mean you believed frosty over dolby

because i read this as:
Oh boy this is tough. Really tough. I’m going to slightly lean more towards you just for the sake of how well you play defense.

Keep in mind, however, that I’m not fully understanding the Dolby wagon, which is why my vote remains with ribbit for the time being.
“my suspicion is leaning towards you”

@ribbitribbon

Do you have legacy reads? I think it's you, me, ness, or frosty nk tonight maybe.

Mine would be don't trust anyone. 😅
now that i know part of my worldview was completely wrong i’m going back to my big bad dolby theory but adding to the list of names radical and trundle

you ness and obviously frosty are locked town to me and i feel much better about volt now

It’s ok. I’ve got a couple of death revives
DOLBY IS FOOL EVERYONE WE’VE BEEN TRICKED

now that i know part of my worldview was completely wrong i’m going back to my big bad dolby theory but adding to the list of names radical and trundle

you ness and obviously frosty are locked town to me and i feel much better about volt now
I expect whichever of us croaks, there'll be a push on the others. Like me and ness because of the tunnel thing. But agree you ness and frosty are the towncore.

If Dolby somehow flips green, our worldview will just poof out of existence.
God forbid.

Ness i put you in my legacy towncore. If i die, nobody blame ness.

Back