• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

ehh yeah

i don't really wanna vote mog anymore and you have the greencheck on tn4u

i'm kinda just hunting for the normal mafia goon at this point, i wanna worry about the godfather later

Sounds fair. This was literally why I didn't want to check TN. Too deep in the tunnel. 🫣I'd really hope to flip gf blindly before goon but there is a chance it's in the 1/3 we already have and won't vote.

Feeling this way recently about Volt or was it something from earlier on?

So anyway, yesterday I feel the Lily death was to get doc and watcher off them, today lowkey would think they're trying to kill the other prs. Rip to Betsy tho, we lost talkative town pain.
Post automatically merged:

The fact that Mogyay still refused to not vote yesterday was a real bad look ngl. I just let the Unravel thing happen tho so I guess I won't be lazy today and just sheep whatever you want.

I think there is one in Volt, Trundle, and Ender tbh, the kills aren't random imo.
do you think there is a trend on the kills? i would guess it's just failed pr snipe. prob a bit hard to kill you with the two prs alive

i cant read u said it on the first sentence of this post lmao

do you think there is a trend on the kills? i would guess it's just failed pr snipe. prob a bit hard to kill you with the two prs alive

Yep. Also mafia knew I was getting a green check today so it was safe to keep me alive >> it was my bad for not checking someone else anyway with this golden oppertunity but alas.

also apparently mog and unravel were pretty close so mog not voting sounds like lack of self preservation if anything. we already saw that mafia straight up didnt care abt radical tho

@Dinosaur wanna be a little more vocal today?

also apparently mog and unravel were pretty close so mog not voting sounds like lack of self preservation if anything. we already saw that mafia straight up didnt care abt radical tho
Very true, Mog even wanted to vote herself off if we wanted her out more than Unravel. But coulda just been a big gamble to earn towncred. IDK really. 🤷‍♀️ Yoshi had the same sort of reacting before though (asking to be voted off).

Yep. Also mafia knew I was getting a green check today so it was safe to keep me alive >> it was my bad for not checking someone else anyway with this golden oppertunity but alas.
wait u mean that mafia knew ur wolfreads were town or knew you would check gf?

Yeah, good point. As much as I want to accuse Mog of something, I'm not so sure if Mog is actually a wolf considering unravel flipped green. I'll have to do some other ISO's.

TN4U what do you think about Trundle now?
Well, I still think they're town. None of his posts on D4 were of any help into swaying my read in any direction, but the unravel result somewhat narrows down my previous potential mafia read to two: Yoshi and Mog.

Annika may likely replace Mog considering what took place. Unravel and Mog were pretty close to begin with, so my current read of Mog might get upgraded to null.

Zero effort readlist.

ribbitribbon - NGL, I was gonna go down a conspiracy theory that either he or Betsy was just super deepwolf pocketing the other + me. But maf did me the favour of clearing Betsy so I can just let Ribbit pass atm for this tbh but embracing to be betrayed.
Trundle - Came in with an agenda Day 3 when we would question him the most, people started TR him for Dolby behaviour, barely spoken since and hardly feels like he's soliving imo.
EnderWiggin - lowkey kinda the same energy as Trundle, came in strong and had one very curt post yesterday. Wouldn't be both imo, but I could see one flip.
mogyay - refusing to vote while being around for last two EoDs for reasons I can't fathom. 🤷‍♀️
annika - If I had to go to F3 (pls no) Annika is 100% who I'd want with me (okay partially a joke, but also Annika becomes a whole new player in F3 and would be easier to read you can't change my mind)
TN4U - My tunnel so I have to be wrong but my hubris told me I was spot on about Radical so. 🫣
voltairenism - The most flipflop I've been tbh, genuinely feels towny but that's why I'm weary
FrostyAlmonds - Why won't maf kill her already?
Dinosaur - IDK why they haven't asked Dan to be modkilled tbh. If they are gf and we lose I'm not even considering it a loss when all we got was 10 posts by day 5. Sorry harsh but literally doing nothing this game but showing up to vote with one really berief post that feels like sheeping the thread state.
Yoshi155 - Trying more than Dino. Feels like an easy prod by maf for a miselim but also could just be maf.

Conclusion. Betsy trade places with me, I wanted the graveyard today and I am misery. :c

hey sorry i am floating in and out

No it's fine. I'm just here out of angery myself lol. I had plans of catching up on work I fell behind on today and now I'm just sjfvbjhsdvfhjasvhjdfvajhdbkjabkjdabkjadbnkjnfkl. Mafia please feel my anger right now. I'll probably be off in a min too cause I'd still rather do my work, esp since it's quiet.

So you were wrong about Unravel, how sure do you feel about Mog?
I'm not certain about anything because nobody is talking and giving us anything to work with.

So you were wrong about Unravel, how sure do you feel about Mog?
Also I mentioned D3 or D4 that my suspicion on unravel was way reduced. I wanted to kill mog yesterday, but everyone else flipped for seemingly no real reason other than AtE.

I'm not certain about anything because nobody is talking and giving us anything to work with.
Pages.PNG

But seriously, do you have a current suspicion of anyone today?

gonna be honest radical’s posts so far don’t shine a lot of into onto tn4u’s slot

ok i reallt am goung tk sleep but before i do so i disagre with a ribbit elimination. lean red for tn4u but i dojt think its happeniny today anyway.
TN4U - I initially agreed with Trundle that they seemed like noob town, but tbh in their recent conversation with Frosty I do find myself agreeing with Frosty more so... I mean a noob town could also be careless and contradict themselves, but to me a noob mafia just blindly agreeing with whatever town is thinking of at the moment to be safe is also probable. That is why they didn't realize their contradiction in reads, because they don't seriously believe in them in the first place.

Trundle (conditional) - if TN4U flips red then I am sideyeeing trundle more. I felt like he was the first to townread TN4U and if they were together it would be a good move to at least throw his name out there as obvious town. Otherwise I didn't really like his reasoning for mog, I still don't see how mog was over eager to post.
vote: tn4u as i do not want to die or whoever the highest other votes are
top 3: tn4u, random inactive, and this isnt a omgsus but i didnt like your tunnel on ness at beginning of d2. yours isnt very strong though. if its not you then its from everyone else thats not townlocked imo but idk

anyway if you guys think mafia would do it twice after dolby failed then ok. I just think we have an an easier path to victory mechanically if actions can be perfected. with dolby (rb) dead frosty can very well be kept alive to the end of the game lmao or require mafia sacrificing one of their own to send the kill in.
tn4u but everyone seems to be changing their minds now..?
no i do, but if it changes quickly from tn4u to somsone else ill vote for them even if i dont think theyre 100% mafia to save myself
dolby’s posts i’ve already discussed so i would have to go to tn4u’s posts myself

again i don’t really think tn4u would be godfather but it doesn’t hurt to look back

Rip Betsy

Alright this probably already exists somewhere but I'm just gonna put all this info in the same place real quick.

Day 1 Votes
:
No elimination (2) - lily2816, ShinyDungeoneer
TN4U (1) - FrostyAlmonds
ribbitribbon (4) - Dolby, Zinnia., mogyay, Dinosaur
unravel (4) - Trundle, annika, radical6, N e s s
Zinnia. (5) - unravel, TN4U, voltairenism, ribbitribbon, Yoshi155
Trundle (1) - BetsySundrop

Zinnia.
eliminated (Vanilla Town)

Day 2 Votes:
annika (1) - Dolby
Dolby (11) - FrostyAlmonds, annika, BetsySundrop, ribbitribbon, ShinyDungeoneer, mogyay, N e s s, voltairenism, Trundle, Dinosaur, TN4U
lily2816 (1) - Yoshi155
TN4U (1) - unravel
FrostyAlmonds (1) - lily2816
Did not vote (1) - radical6

Dolby eliminated (Role-Blocker)

Day 3 Votes:
Final Vote Count:
TN4U (3) - unravel, EnderWiggin, radical6
radical6 (10) - ribbitribbon, Yoshi155, lily2816, TN4U, voltairenism, FrostyAlmonds, BetsySundrop, Dinosaur, Trundle, annika
Did not vote (1) - mogyay

radical6 eliminated (Framer)

Day 4 Votes:
unravel (7) - BetsySundrop, ribbitribbon, TN4U, annika, FrostyAlmonds, Dinosaur, Yoshi155
mogyay (2) -Trundle, unravel
Did not vote (3) - EnderWiggin, voltairenism, mogyay

Majority vote: unravel eliminated (Vanilla Town)

So we got 2 (Goon and Godfather) mafia within 10 people left.

In terms of voting trends I guess Trundle looks a bit interesting to me. They always seem to be one of the last people to join a mafia eliminating wagon. But honestly, just going off of that, I don't look particularly great either so I'm hesitant to draw any hard conclusions on that alone.

Dinosaur - IDK why they haven't asked Dan to be modkilled tbh. If they are gf and we lose I'm not even considering it a loss when all we got was 10 posts by day 5. Sorry harsh but literally doing nothing this game but showing up to vote with one really berief post that feels like sheeping the thread state.
I apologise. For the most part I've been quiet due to just not knowing what to say. While catching up on my reading I don't see suspicious things to question or talk about and when I do, everything can be summed up in a few short sentences. I guess I just don't have the brain for this kind of game 😅

Back