• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I literally don’t understand anything you’re saying about what I supposedly was doing with power roles
it isn't really YOU, more like your method of questioning is what makes me mafialean you.
hmmm i would like to hear how ness has to do with the doc save some more
In terms of this, I've hypothesized that the Doctor most likely caught on to what I think Ness was doing, and decided to take one of two actions: they either protected themselves, because they knew they would most likely be targeted first, or they protected a townie that is a good and reliable source of info that no-one really had any sus on.

okay guys do you think it's ever possible for mafia to decide not to kill anyone at night
like. would they do that
yes but not on n1. i can see them not killing if lets say all the players were considered "strong" and then people would begin to wonder why those townlocked players are still alive by day 4 or 5

idk if that was a slip tho or waffles forgetting theres a doctor
I'd be happy to! Lemme just pull up my read list so I can look at it.
After looking at my read list (quoting won't let me show it, I tried, so i'll make it a separate post)
Trundle: My trundle opinion still holds true for me, which is Potential Mafia, but mainly Townlean for now. The reasoning behind this is his disapproval of the Zinnia wagon. When people began piling onto that, Trundle was actively trying to persuade people to not vote Zinnia, and he began to panic at EOD because he realized no amount of effort could get people to unvote Zin.

Ness: Like I said in my reads, I 100% mafialean him. My reasoning behind this is his method of questioning. Back in my list, I noted that while both Ness and Betsy were the most active questioners (trundle being 3rd), Betsy was actively trying to help the town with no malicious undertones. Ness, on the other hand, was trying to help the town with his questions while, at the same time, trying to separate the obvious Townies from the Power Roles. No one dying N1 makes me think that Ness possibly succeeded in this, and told his Mafia teammates about his possible findings. Someone then tried to kill, but they either (a, hit a protected townie, or (b, hit the protected Doc.
(ik this sounds tinfoil-y as all get-out, but I'm sure it has merit)
you think ness is maf but you also think he succeeded in something ?? huh

it isn't really YOU, more like your method of questioning is what makes me mafialean you.

In terms of this, I've hypothesized that the Doctor most likely caught on to what I think Ness was doing, and decided to take one of two actions: they either protected themselves, because they knew they would most likely be targeted first, or they protected a townie that is a good and reliable source of info that no-one really had any sus on.
I’m going to be so fr I think your justification on me headache inducingly dumb

y'all are talking in absolute riddles !!!

im not trying to be mean to new ppl but if lily is mafia thats a slay coz i forgot they were in the game

yes but not on n1. i can see them not killing if lets say all the players were considered "strong" and then people would begin to wonder why those townlocked players are still alive by day 4 or 5

idk if that was a slip tho or waffles forgetting theres a doctor

you think ness is maf but you also think he succeeded in something ?? huh
Sorry for confusing you, I meant he succeeded in an action that would benefit him (in the scenario where he's maf.) I saw his method of questioning as a way to separate Townies (example: you) from him and his 3 (possible) Mafia teammates. In the process, he was (again, probably) also looking for people who were a PR. I think he succeeded in finding the Power Roles (without letting anyone know), and told his teammates of the possible findings. A Mafia team member then tried to kill, but failed due to doc shield, hence N1 going deathless. (at least, that's what I think)

Sorry for confusing you, I meant he succeeded in an action that would benefit him (in the scenario where he's maf.) I saw his method of questioning as a way to separate Townies (example: you) from him and his 3 (possible) Mafia teammates. In the process, he was (again, probably) also looking for people who were a PR. I think he succeeded in finding the Power Roles (without letting anyone know), and told his teammates of the possible findings. A Mafia team member then tried to kill, but failed due to doc shield, hence N1 going deathless. (at least, that's what I think)
Alright so do you want to quote anything I said that would benefit this worldview because I’m curious to know how I was doing any of that beyond just posting what I was thinking
Post automatically merged:

Also fun fact I replaced into the game less than 3 hours before EoD so, not entirely sure how I would have any time to snipe any PR’s when I was spending the bulk of my time reading and trying to prevent a lot of the silliness going on.

i regret what i did !! i think it makes me look suspicious too from an outside perspective , but trundle got into my head and i didnt want to seem like i was piling on a bandwagon w mafia , but i only had minutes to make a decision and i feel bad bc i dont actually rly suspect ribbit anymore but at the time it was my best other guess

i do think tho that if mafia was on zinna they were probably on the intial votes and not the latter

all in all im bad and im sorry
i kinda want to say this is townie

Alright so do you want to quote anything I said that would benefit this worldview because I’m curious to know how I was doing any of that beyond just posting what I was thinking
Post automatically merged:

Also fun fact I replaced into the game less than 3 hours before EoD so, not entirely sure how I would have any time to snipe any PR’s when I was spending the bulk of my time reading and trying to prevent a lot of the silliness going on.
It wasn't anything you said, just your method of questioning in general (hence the wording in my post.)
I know you came in very late, like I did, but you still came out swinging with questions after you caught up. When I was analyzing the structure and how you were asking your questions, I began to feel like there was a hidden reason behind you asking these questions. As the questions passed, I became more and more confident that the reason had become clear to me: You were trying to find important people, while masking it as a way to town/mafread players.
(sorry if I've offended you btw, your posts reacting to my sus of you seem very irritated)

It wasn't anything you said, just your method of questioning in general (hence the wording in my post.)
I know you came in very late, like I did, but you still came out swinging with questions after you caught up. When I was analyzing the structure and how you were asking your questions, I began to feel like there was a hidden reason behind you asking these questions. As the questions passed, I became more and more confident that the reason had become clear to me: You were trying to find important people, while masking it as a way to town/mafread players.
(sorry if I've offended you btw, your posts reacting to my sus of you seem very irritated)
I’m not offended I just think you’re trying to feed your own confirmation bias lmao. I can’t exactly defend against any kind of “structure” so my posts beyond the fact that I was just posting what I was thinking, so unless you want to give any kind of case on my “structure” then I’m going to ignore this going forward. Not that I really care about being sus but it helps me read others when they wolflean me.

Anyway that being said I think Shiny is town.

i hope you realize that you can’t think i’m maria and townie at the same time
I do realize that, which is why I Townlean you, while also having you marked as a potential Mafia. I'm just looking for evidence to validate the maf suspicion.

Back