• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I don't know/remember who else is saying it but it's no shocker I have been maf leaning TN since day 1. I also had a whole thing yesterday jumping on my suspicion of Radical that was getting people worried I slipped. I haven't looked for partner interactions between them I just don't think they're town.
I'm still sticking to TN4U vote as it gives info to Trundle/Ribbit and other people who doesn't think TN4U is town and their wishy washy posting 😖 time to hit the hay now

There was a specific sequence 850-950 that I didn’t like. I’m actually beginning to think she’s looking way better now but that sequence felt to me at the time that she was looking for townreads on her rather than solving
i reread and this looks like the betsy versus trundle and ness thing if that’s what you mean

I'm still sticking to TN4U vote as it gives info to Trundle/Ribbit and other people who doesn't think TN4U is town and their wishy washy posting 😖 time to hit the hay now
I would really love to get you onboard Dolby, especially if you'll be here EoD and the Dolby vote doesn't flip. But I do think TN is still a good choice so I respect that. I like your vibes. 🫡 Have a good night.

No cop has a red on me unless I was framed so Frosty if you are town be prepared to eat crow lol
Post automatically merged:

i reread and this looks like the betsy versus trundle and ness thing if that’s what you mean
Yeppers

But eh I can’t solve today but I will be here at eod. Pretty confident I don’t actually go over so see you all when I go on lunch

Like are you just pulling Dolby cop out of nowhere from a change in read or did you see him softing?
No it was specifically how he switched d2 and i thought me or you was a possible frame.

Softing trundle was pr d1 and saying outright trundle was cop d2(links are in here not too far back) i thought was really weird. I couldn't figure why.

No it was specifically how he switched d2 and i thought me or you was a possible frame.

Softing trundle was pr d1 and saying outright trundle was cop d2(links are in here not too far back) i thought was really weird. I couldn't figure why.
shh trust

as for voting sure why not. i’m not over dolby maf but i feel better about him than i did. i’m more curious on seeing if maf start blitz voting someone else.

lol Betsy I am town and no one red checked me. The only vote on me should be in blie

If Dolby flips green, we probably need to check the person who started the Dolb suspicions today, as they could possibly be the Framer or the Cop. IDK if that's viable though.

I am going to go for a dolby vote for now.

Plenty of people need to weigh in on this and if it looks like a town bw later i can switch. I'll be on a lot today to see if any more info comes out.

Frosty - not really 100% trusting, but if you're right, worth it.

I am going to go for a dolby vote for now.

Plenty of people need to weigh in on this and if it looks like a town bw later i can switch. I'll be on a lot today to see if any more info comes out.

Frosty - not really 100% trusting, but if you're right, worth it.
i’ll flip with you ngl

If Dolby flips green, we probably need to check the person who started the Dolb suspicions today, as they could possibly be the Framer or the Cop. IDK if that's viable though.

Pfft. I'll be on that list. I had suspicions about the ribbit wagon.

i’ll flip with you ngl

And there's plenty of time for people to make cases for and against.

Trundle is town for me Frosty and I can’t really talk in depth about it now, but he did say that Mog was a wolf at the same time that I was thinking that her posts felt emptiest,
This one? Is that all you have to go for it Betsy?

lol Betsy I am town and no one red checked me. The only vote on me should be in blie
I'll add a blue vote with my black if you want. 💕

Back