• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

im sorry if this is super dumb but how can cop soft to only u, we are all in this thread ? i honestly dont understand how thats a thing (but i guess u cant explain it or u out them but ive just never heard of this being a thing )

@FrostyAlmonds Alright if I’m following things correctly, you never said that the cop softed to you and that it was Betsy who thought Trundle was softing d1?

I think the takeaway at the bare minimum is that those three aren’t teamed at least. They’re too openly connected.
I still think ribbit is town. Betsy is a town lean for me. Frosty is now a mafia lean for me, between the crazy behaviour swing, the mafia list slip, and now this Dolby / town hostage play. I also think she is lying about her previous experience.

may i ask why you are trying to get everyone to vote for dolby?

Because I'm 99% Dolby is maf.

You do realize we are hinging this entire thing on you holding the town hostage, saying the cop softed to you and only you, the player who has only played 1 mafia game before, and you picked up on it?

I am aware yes.

im sorry if this is super dumb but how can cop soft to only u, we are all in this thread ? i honestly dont understand how thats a thing (but i guess u cant explain it or u out them but ive just never heard of this being a thing )
I’m thinking that things got lost in the sauce somewhere.

@FrostyAlmonds Alright if I’m following things correctly, you never said that the cop softed to you and that it was Betsy who thought Trundle was softing d1?

Nah, I did say that. But I only brought it up because Betsy thought Dolby was cop. Ness I know you can understand.
Post automatically merged:

More like I'm the one who picked up on it because it was directed to me. Everyone who saw kingmaker, how many people caught Dan softing to Volt about doc. :rolleyes:

I feel like Betsy/Ribbit/Frosty are all town but yall are kind of having a sleepover in an echo chamber with eachother. Seems like anyone not in that circle is looking at y’all like you’re crazy because the narrative is Dolby or bust now.

I was thinking the same thing about Dolby feeling off with his wolf lean on Ribbit on day 1 but I didn’t think it was worth pointing out? I’ll go reread that string of posts he made and make a more solid conclusion. I dunno if I’m sold on Dolby being the wagon right now, esp considering there’s like 6 votes on him atm? We need to keep our options open and I definitely think everyone needs to just calm down.
Post automatically merged:

Alright be fr how certain are you on that lol, I feel like this is a goose chase you’ve put yourself on.
to be fair, i saw the dolby wagon happening. i changed my vote. i could be wrong on this but i dont think you was paying attention to the voting thread.

i agree that everyone needs to calm down.

Can y'all just please read between the lines that Dolby was a red cop check and I think it;s legit (you know, openly musing about the whole framer thoughts yesterday).

Omg caught up fn

What is with half the players in this game trying to solve town PRs openly in the thread? It’s incredibly anti-town and also a waste of time.

Most of today is not that. It's people addressing earlier posts wherein other people brought it up. Like when dolby said you were the cop.
As a response to being suspected by me, yes. I am also considering the possibility that this is an elaborate reaction test to weed out mafia bandwagoners

I don't think so.
c) if she bus dolby on this shenaningans she could be basically locked town the entire game

Don't think this is the case?

Or they just wanna kill a prominent town leader and then tomorrow they’ll be like “omg oops I was wrong xD” and then do some other crazy ass tactic (like fake claiming a PR) to get someone else killed.

@ribbitribbon
@FrostyAlmonds
look at above quote. I am worried about my own tunnel tendencies so need another perspective.

Dolby read changes, wagon switches, targeting etc yes sus. Got my vote for now. But!

This feels (again) like tmi! In a world where frosty and dolby are both town, this looks like a set up for "i told you so" next day? To target frosty.

Am i reading it wrong? Yay/nay?
I'm not the one who started talking about cop. Betsy did, she thought Dolby was cop from a post he made. Dolby is not cop. I know who cop is they softed to me.. And if town is dumb and votes me cop will have to claim.

Yep. I was addressing his quick read changes and why i was worried about voting dolby off just in case.

fine ill give that i didnt back this far and didnt know it was betsy who brought it up

Yep to address some things dolby said/did and why i was hesitant to vote him off.

I feel like Betsy/Ribbit/Frosty are all town but yall are kind of having a sleepover in an echo chamber with eachother. Seems like anyone not in that circle is looking at y’all like you’re crazy because the narrative is Dolby or bust now.

Uhm. I'm actually interested in maf!trundle narrative as well.

Dolby read changes, wagon switches, targeting etc yes sus. Got my vote for now. But!

This feels (again) like tmi! In a world where frosty and dolby are both town, this looks like a set up for "i told you so" next day? To target frosty.

I 100% believe it but I'm more on the Dolby and Trundle are teamed. My Null read on Trundle is quickly turning more and more red.

guys please dont vote frosty lmao

very very sure frosty is town

I love you Annika!

Can y'all just please read between the lines that Dolby was a red cop check and I think it;s legit (you know, openly musing about the whole framer thoughts yesterday).
arent u like outing them now tho then lol? like im too dumb to understand anyway tho tbh
I'm being forced to, this is the issue.
This whole exchange screams "frosty is cop" to me.
guys please dont vote frosty lmao

very very sure frosty is town
but this defense from Annika is making me think its a fake roleclaim to get Dolby killed, and Annika/frosty are Mafia.

Omg caught up fn

Most of today is not that. It's people addressing earlier posts wherein other people brought it up. Like when dolby said you were the cop.

I don't think so.

Don't think this is the case?

@ribbitribbon
@FrostyAlmonds
look at above quote. I am worried about my own tunnel tendencies so need another perspective.

Yep. I was addressing his quick read changes and why i was worried about voting dolby off just in case.

Yep to address some things dolby said/did and why i was hesitant to vote him off.
i do think frosty got the report wrong and i can see a world where trundle is setting up for tomorrow

dkjdjsjskkwkw

what irks me more is all of the votes on frosty

Back