• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I am dedicating the next 25 minutes to a Dolby AMA idk if Frosty is mafia who went insane or I got framed but I’ve known since start of day that Trundle is town since I saved him

Yep. This was an incredibly dumb play
i quoted the dolby case for you !!!
This. You didn't even consider it. Not worth doing the work if I couldsn't get you all on board and had to claim anyway. I'd prefer just baiting out other wolfs by acting outlandish and seeing how people changed their reads on me. :)
Post automatically merged:

I am dedicating the next 25 minutes to a Dolby AMA idk if Frosty is mafia who went insane or I got framed but I’ve known since start of day that Trundle is town since I saved him
Wow are you claiming Doc now???

I fully accept my fate. I know I'm dying N2. I've been townread by everyone, I'm a useless infodump, etc. May as well out myself: Vanilla Townie (same claim as Betsy).

This. You didn't even consider it. Not worth doing the work if I couldsn't get you all on board and had to claim anyway. I'd prefer just baiting out other wolfs by acting outlandish and seeing how people changed their reads on me. :)
Post automatically merged:

Wow are you claiming Doc now???
Yes I’ve known since SoD that Trundle is town since there was no kill last night

Nah doc don’t claim. Gain a confirmed town member out of this no matter what outcome (Trundle or Frosty) so I’m sold on a Dolby wagon.

Back