• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Dolby you’re pretty cooked man, is there anything you provided at D2 to indicate Trundle was 100% town? Anything indicting you’re a PR?

ALSO PUTTING IT OUT THERE. IF MAFIA DID NOT KILL ANYONE LAST NIGHT THEY WOULD NOT HAVE FRAMED SOMEONE. ESPECIALLY DOLBY
Post automatically merged:

I mean if Maf chose not to kill

this is fun !!!! im still inclined to believe frosty tho even tho i tr dolby like the entire game lol

esp if they were hinting from like the first post

maybe mafia didnt kill anyone so dolby and trundle could make this all up
Mog I would never do this as wolf.

Maybe hold back the frame or rber but never the kill

Dolby you’re pretty cooked man, is there anything you provided at D2 to indicate Trundle was 100% town? Anything indicting you’re a PR?
I’ve been townlockijt Trundle since the start of D2 had him top town in my lists, made a point to say that his actions at EoD didn’t come from a wolf

trundle tripping again

back to the drawing board
Can you explain it to me step by step? Here is my perspective:

- FrostyAlmonds is cop, and investigated Dolby last night.
- Dolby is doc, and protected me
- Dolby, a highly regarded town player with strong town influence, gets framed by mafia.
- FrostyAlmonds has a light push on Dolby at the start of D2 because they got the mafia result.
- FrostyAlmonds pretends they were softed to.
- FrostyAlmonds straight up claims they were cop.
- Dolby claims he is doc and protected me, who he has a high correlation of reads with, and I also stirred a ton of crap for town D1 towards mog and unravel. maf!mog would totally want me dead N1.

So how is it confirmed that Dolby is lying in this? To me this is an incredibly feasible scenario.

Ness I 'm begging you. Do not engage with Dolby. He knows he's out and everything he will say is a damn lie to screw with us tomorrow.

back to my dolby saving someone theory, and back to my original dolby saving someone theory with trundle in it. man i am good at this game

maybe mafia didnt kill anyone so dolby and trundle could make this all up
We planned for cop to investigate mafia Dolby so we could counterclaim EOD when the cop finally claims to town?

Literally makes no sense

We planned for cop to investigate mafia Dolby so we could counterclaim EOD when the cop finally claims to town?

Literally makes no sense
God I’ve missed playing with you

im ashamed to say i started a league match just as this whole chaos started

Can you explain it to me step by step? Here is my perspective:

- FrostyAlmonds is cop, and investigated Dolby last night.
- Dolby is doc, and protected me
- Dolby, a highly regarded town player with strong town influence, gets framed by mafia.
- FrostyAlmonds has a light push on Dolby at the start of D2 because they got the mafia result.
- FrostyAlmonds pretends they were softed to.
- FrostyAlmonds straight up claims they were cop.
- Dolby claims he is doc and protected me, who he has a high correlation of reads with, and I also stirred a ton of crap for town D1 towards mog and unravel. maf!mog would totally want me dead N1.

So how is it confirmed that Dolby is lying in this? To me this is an incredibly feasible scenario.
idk if you protect a TR that is just yours individually, its more optimal to vote for a universal tr

Back