• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

did dolby soft that hes going for trundle? bc if mafia had no way to know dolby was going to protect trundle, its valid to think dolby locked trundle town after seeing there is no flip
i dont think he hard defended trundle when ribbit and betsy went after trundle
Post automatically merged:

Btw major side eyes at lily/TN4U/volt/trundle for trying to create a Frosty wagon for astronomically bad reasons.
Post automatically merged:

And Unravel^
astronomically bad reasons......................................................

Btw major side eyes at lily/TN4U/volt/trundle for trying to create a Frosty wagon for astronomically bad reasons.
Claiming you softed cop and telling anyone who disagreed that they're anti-town is not an astronomically bad reason. If Frosty is town, they played this entire thing incredibly poorly.

If you are a VT with a confident read faking a cop check I will be mad in post but yes I love my item giver
Believe me how I wished I was VT and got on cops good side to let me do this. I know we're in game now so we can't talk, but I really do wanna ask in graveyard if you were suspecting me as cop/knew I was onto you yesterday when I brought up the framer talk.

Boo me if yall want I don’t see any universe where Frosty did this whole song and dance as mafia. Was thinking that centuries before she claimed.
I agree at this point (obviously an outright cop claim is pretty hard to dispute). But I'm just saying the entire way it was played out was very dumb.

Back