• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

For what it's worth. If Trundle is a maf partner, after the whole 'cop check me' claim it would be safe to assume he'd be godfather? Thoughts?

I agree at this point (obviously an outright cop claim is pretty hard to dispute). But I'm just saying the entire way it was played out was very dumb.
sometimes you need to put on your thinking cap and hallucinate about a mafia game at 3 am until you pass out to understand and keep pace
Post automatically merged:

For what it's worth. If Trundle is a maf partner, after the whole 'cop check me' claim it would be safe to assume he'd be godfather? Thoughts?
yes i did say this

Here are my perspectives:

Dolby maf / Frosty town:
Dolby/radical6/unravel and some noob or AFK whose posts I don't read

Dolby town / Frosty town:
Replace dolby with mog? annika still on the table too

ness you didnt buy frosty as well get off ur high horse
from my perspective she could played this without involving cop whatsoever

claiming to be something in a game and trying to get everyone to vote for one person is why i went for frosty.

Well yeah I agree on that lmao
Then do you wanna read day 1? Do you think I could have made a convincing enough case to vote Dolby out today without claiming, like actually you would without a doubt say 'yes I'm voting Dolby today' and not waffle on it? Too much work. I was just gonna out cop from the start but decided to see if I can get away without claiming. Betsy kinda threw me with thinking Dolby was cop tho. :v

Here are my perspectives:

Dolby maf / Frosty town:
Dolby/radical6/unravel and some noob or AFK whose posts I don't read

Dolby town / Frosty town:
Replace dolby with mog? annika still on the table too
Here's mine

Dolby maf/frosty town
Dolby/tn4u/radical/trundle

Dolby town/frosty town
Trundle/tn4u/radical/x

Then do you wanna read day 1? Do you think I could have made a convincing enough case to vote Dolby out today without claiming, like actually you would without a doubt say 'yes I'm voting Dolby today' and not waffle on it? Too much work. I was just gonna out cop from the start but decided to see if I can get away without claiming. Betsy kinda threw me with thinking Dolby was cop tho. :v

I was worried! He had ribbit maf all day 1 and suddenly flipped. He had me town all d2 and suddenly flipped! Eith maf or night info.

I guess what I mean is you could have done it without the whole softing business lol. I thought it was obvious you were PR but not the cop 🤷‍♂️

Back