• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Andy's Tip of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndyB said:
Time for the next tastey tip:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">18th March 2010-The early bird may get the worm, but the second Rat gets the cheese.</div>
Haha, how very true that is. There's hope for slackers! ='D

Rawburt said:
AndyB said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">18th March 2010-The early bird may get the worm, but the second Rat gets the cheese.</div>
Andy has shone a ray of hope for all who procrastinate!

Bacon Boy said:
Rawburt said:
AndyB said:
Andy has shone a ray of hope for all who procrastinate!
Haha, nice Andy. :D

Procrastinators Unite!!! ...tomorrow

That is indeed a witty tip.<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">And then the third cat gets the mouse. /catreferences</div>

Almost forgot about today's Tip. :p
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">19th March 2010- Manners cost nothing, but they're worth everything.</div>

AndyB said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">19th March 2010- Manners cost nothing, but they're worth everything.</div>
^ Love this one.

AndyB said:
A really good one, probably my favorite one so far.

Ok, I forgot about this one today... it's also relevant. :wink:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">20th March 2010- Paitence pays off.</div>

AndyB said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">20th March 2010- Paitence pays off.</div>
Pokemon is a cruel mistress.

Rawburt said:
AndyB said:
Pokemon is a good point here. I have to wait, along with the others members here, for Pokemon to be released. And well, I really want this game. Especially after reading all these threads and just hearing all you talk about it, makes it even more painful to wait.
So yeah, good to have paitence.

AndyB said:
Rawburt said:
AndyB said:
Pokemon is a good point here. I have to wait, along with the others members here, for Pokemon to be released. And well, I really want this game. Especially after reading all these threads and just hearing all you talk about it, makes it even more painful to wait.
And our patience pays off because we'll more than likely enjoy it more than others, considering we've had to wait all this time ;P

Jas0n said:
AndyB said:
Rawburt said:
AndyB said:
And our patience pays off because we'll more than likely enjoy it more than others, considering we've had to wait all this time ;P
Yeah, but those who have it are enjoying it already!... salt on the wounds... :p

Bulerias said:
Jas0n said:
AndyB said:
Rawburt said:
AndyB said:
Yeah, but those who have it are enjoying it already!... salt on the wounds... :p
butbtubut they won't appreciate it as much, after being taunted all this time finally having it will mean we'll cherish the game more XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back