• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS Theme: Who would buy one?

Would you consider buying the 3DS XL Animal Crossing edition?

• I would like it!

Votes: 70 51.1%
  • I want a different color of 3DS XL.

Votes: 20 14.6%
  • I'm fine with my 3DS, don't want an XL.

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Personally I think that design is a little on the lazy side and they could have done a lot better. It's too close to polka dots for me. A little too busy for my tastes.

Personally I think that design is a little on the lazy side and they could have done a lot better. It's too close to polka dots for me. A little too busy for my tastes.

I agree with the polka dots thing. I really don't like polka dots. xD And that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. I think a green system with the grass shapes on it would have looked a LOT cooler. >.>

I agree with the polka dots thing. I really don't like polka dots. xD And that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. I think a green system with the grass shapes on it would have looked a LOT cooler. >.>

That would have been MUCH better.

I like it, but I don't want to buy another 3DS. It's way more expensive, and I prefer the small 3DSs to the larger ones.

I couldn't wait to buy a new 3DS XL so I brought the red one, But if I didn't brought it I would buy the Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL

The Animal Crossing 3ds is pretty. But, I already have the blue XL, so I won't be getting it unless something happens to mine.

@Bambi
*High five*
:D
My fianc? tried to just buy me the XL without trading one of my regular ones in and we started arguing about that lol even though I gave up my purple, this XL is so much nicer and more worth it. And it's not a finger print magnet like the regular 3DS.

Consider? Hrrnonono. MUST HAVE. Seriously Nintendo will break my heart worse than any boy ever has if they don't release this.

I'm good with my black 3ds, I don't want a xl, more compact things are the better I think.
I don't need no bulky thing when my norm is fine. Besides if I want a skin or something, I work for a company with a digital press, I can make anything I want and stick it on there.

Funny part is that the regular 3DS is actually bulkier by a few millimeters. Yes, it IS bigger, but it's just as compact as the regular 3DS. It fits in my purse quite nicely, actually :)

No. I don't like it.

I would love to have an XL, but I wouldn't be able to handle the way the AC one looks.

I was lucky enough to get the pink XL for Christmas. No need to buy another one. :p
I'm not a fan of the design, anyway.
---

Funny part is that the regular 3DS is actually bulkier by a few millimeters. Yes, it IS bigger, but it's just as compact as the regular 3DS. It fits in my purse quite nicely, actually :)

I haven't held a regular 3DS, but I like the size and feel of the XL. It's comfortable to hold and fits in my purse. It actually fits PERFECTLY in my Vera Bradley cosmetic pouches. LOL.

I always recommend the XL to those who don't have a 3DS yet. It's worth the extra for the huge screen. SO glad I got it instead of the regular size. It was such a shock holding it for the first time compared to my old DS Lite I was still using. :rolleyes: Can't wait to start playing AC on it!

I think I'd consider getting the 3DS XL Animal Crossing edition if it weren't for the fact that I'm so incredibly happy with my limited edition Peach 3DS that I won by filling in a simple questionnaire. It's perfect for me. I love pink and I've always been a huge Princess Peach fan. :blush:

Yes I would be getting it if it came to EU! I am gonna trade in my 3DS for an XL closer to the time anyway. So if the AC one comes out I will just do that :) I have work the same day as release so I can wait the extra 30~ mins it will take for a system transfer.

Seriously though. Reggie you can have my first born child if you localise this damn bundle.

Back