• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS Theme: Who would buy one?

Would you consider buying the 3DS XL Animal Crossing edition?

• I would like it!

Votes: 70 51.1%
  • I want a different color of 3DS XL.

Votes: 20 14.6%
  • I'm fine with my 3DS, don't want an XL.

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
I think it's adorable! If they do come out with a bundle pack here I want to get it but for now I'll have to use my brother's 3ds lol

I already pre-ordered New Leaf at game stop but if Nintendo brings the bundle to NA and I have the extra cash then I wouldn't mind picking one up.

I find that this thread has well over 1,000 views, yet only slightly more than 100 people have expressed their opinion. Please, vote.
(Unless you have to be a member to vote? I wonder. loliman00b)

I find that this thread has well over 1,000 views, yet only slightly more than 100 people have expressed their opinion. Please, vote.
(Unless you have to be a member to vote? I wonder. loliman00b)

I would vote but I need a 'I already have an XL and would swap again for a NL bundle, just not this one' option hehe

I would vote but I need a 'I already have an XL and would swap again for a NL bundle, just not this one' option hehe

That's what the "I would like it" option is! If you're interested in it, at all, even just seeing other people have it, vote "I would like it" haha

I have a blue 3DS, and I'm happy with that. But if the bundle comes to Europe i'm getting it for sure!! :D

I have the funds to purchase it, but I can't say I want to. I already have a 3DS XL so it seems like a waste to me. I'd love a special edition 3DS, though only if I had money to just throw at whatever I want without it impacting me.

I'm waiting for Animal Crossing to come out before I decide...but I think I have decided that I do want to upgrade to an XL. (But I will probably keep my 3ds rather than trading it in)

I already pre-ordered New Leaf at game stop but if Nintendo brings the bundle to NA and I have the extra cash then I wouldn't mind picking one up.
I also preordered...do you think that gamestop would let us put our money from the preorder towards the bundle instead if they release one?

I also preordered...do you think that gamestop would let us put our money from the preorder towards the bundle instead if they release one?

I think they do things like that, maybe. You would have to double check with a store for their complete preorder policies.

I would like one, if only to make use of certain multiplayer features I wouldn't have used otherwise and to use as a backup town for DLC.

EB Games (Canada's Gamestop equivalent) lets you do that, so I would assume Gamestop would as well.

My local EB Games does thinks that my local Gamestop won't do. I find that odd since they are the same company!

So I can't say if they would you upgrade to the bundle or not.

I'm happy with my current 3DS XL though so I won't be getting the AC Bundle if it does come out.

I'm surprised most people who post on this thread don't want to buy one, though 50% of voters do:lemon:

I already have a (blue/black) XL and love it! But, I do not need two XL's so I would not buy it, even though I like it a lot.

I did not vote, since none of the choices seem correct in my case.

I'm surprised most people who post on this thread don't want to buy one, though 50% of voters do:lemon:

Yeah, I noticed that too. I guess people only feel the need to post if they aren't getting one.

I would definitely want one, however I already have the original 3DS (in pink) so I'm not sure if I should just buy the game itself. I love the style!! :D

Back