• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS!!!

Thanks MDofDarkheart!

Can someone comment on my train station post and/or my bookstore post?

Love,
Cherrypie

Train Station, returning but the reason is unclear.
Bookstore, ummmm I don't think this will happen.
Oh your welcome Cherrypie.

Thanks Bidoof! So you really think the bookstore is just a rumour? How do you think it began?

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

I know people here wanted books for some reason.
I think it was just someone's idea and it caught on.

IMO I think it' just stupid, why would you want to write a book for AC... doesn't make sense to me.
Maybe a book shop that has guide books might be there (to teach you about the new features of the game), but a book book shop, doubtful

I know people here wanted books for some reason.
I think it was just someone's idea and it caught on.

IMO I think it' just stupid, why would you want to write a book for AC... doesn't make sense to me.
Maybe a book shop that has guide books might be there (to teach you about the new features of the game), but a book book shop, doubtful

You are probably right. Maybe it was someones idea and someone thought it was confirmed and posted it on a forum. If there is a bookstore though, then it would have guide books and maybe (if it uses internet connection) Nintendo magazines or news to 'advertise' their games and consoles. But that's if there is even a bookstore, which I now doubt.

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

yeah, i can only see a book store which has books which teach you how to play the game, fishing tutorials etc...

on top of that, i think it'd be a library other than a book store; book store = buy, so you'd have to spend bells to learn how to play the game
library you can probs just read them there

if they have a library or not, i wont care

Ok, so there probably won't be a library, but we know there is a shoe store and a furniture store, judging by the screen shots, but does anyone know or is pretty confident about what other shops there is going to be? Or maybe just stores you hope that there will be.

I am pretty sure (because it has not been confirmed) that there will be a clothing store owned by the Ables (because in round table discussion they were saying: now that the bodies are longer the Ables will have to work extra hard to make more clothes - or something in that area. So we know that the Ables have once again returned). However, the clothing shop might be in the town and the Gracie Gracie shop might be in the mall.

What do you think?

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

(Edit)

images.jpeg

^ What do you think that post to the top right corner is? A new thing you can install? (Click for bigger picture)

-Cherrypie

Last edited:
It's either a clock or a lamp post;

and i'm pretty sure Abel's will be in the mall.

rumors (actually it's more discussion than rumors) then Able's will upgrade and Label will appear in the final upgrade

(Also good to see more Australian's here - they usually last for like a month then they leave)

Thanks Bidoof. Here is a video that explains all in-depth details (including a AC fan screen shot showing that the post is a clock - Confirming that there are other ways to decorate the village other than benches and street lamps):

It looks like that on the map it confirms that there are houseboats floating on the sea and the island (disappointingly) looks very civilised which takes away my hope that it is a tribe island... :( Oh well! The game will be the best yet! Anyway, on the beach to the right there is a building and a house... That leaves a lot of questions! :)

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Personally I believe that the train station will be the way to other peoples towns. I say this because that's how you traveled from your town to your friends town which was on a separate memory card also inserted in Gamecube. I would love the train to be used this way. I remember meeting Blanca and Rover on the train while traveling, maybe they can bring in more special characters or random villagers to sit and talk with you too.

I wondering if the train is a meeting place and you all talk about who town you want to go to first.
Maybe you can ride the train around the town or over a bridge to the island later.

Hiya! Well what I'm hoping for is that if you can buy coffee and take it out of the the store and drink it while holding it in your hands is an Ice Cream Cart. From a certain day in June to the 1st of September a Polar Bear comes into your town with his ice cream cart and sets up shop. He stays there until September 1st and you can buy ice cream from him. You can choose its flavor it it will cost 100 bells, you can hold it in your hand and when you press a your character licks it. After 5 licks the ice cream is gone. Also is you have your ice cream in your hand after 2 minutes it's start to melt and ice cream drips will hit the ground. His stand would be open from 8:00-9:00 pm. Plus I would love a holiday called Lucky Day where on St. Patricks day an animal dressed up like a leprechaun hides in your town your villagers will ask you if you have seen the weird alien (they will call him different things) you can say yes and they'll give you a hint to his location, say no and they'll go back to normal conversation. When you find him you'll talk to him and he will run Away leaving up to 900 bells behind or a piece of Lucky Day furniture. Well those are my ideas.

I hope for more holidays/special days (like fishing tourney) in AC3DS!

Hiya! Well what I'm hoping for is that if you can buy coffee and take it out of the the store and drink it while holding it in your hands is an Ice Cream Cart. From a certain day in June to the 1st of September a Polar Bear comes into your town with his ice cream cart and sets up shop. He stays there until September 1st and you can buy ice cream from him. You can choose its flavor it it will cost 100 bells, you can hold it in your hand and when you press a your character licks it. After 5 licks the ice cream is gone. Also is you have your ice cream in your hand after 2 minutes it's start to melt and ice cream drips will hit the ground. His stand would be open from 8:00-9:00 pm. Plus I would love a holiday called Lucky Day where on St. Patricks day an animal dressed up like a leprechaun hides in your town your villagers will ask you if you have seen the weird alien (they will call him different things) you can say yes and they'll give you a hint to his location, say no and they'll go back to normal conversation. When you find him you'll talk to him and he will run Away leaving up to 900 bells behind or a piece of Lucky Day furniture. Well those are my ideas.

I hope for more holidays/special days (like fishing tourney) in AC3DS!

this.... is... actually....

THE BEST

Omg i hope **** like that happens!!

Not really but an idea, more of a thought;
but in CF the 3 gate options (old hut or whatevs, castle and palace), if the gate returns, or an entrance to the train station, with all the customization, hopef unlike in CF you dont get a random one and you can chose/change

Not really but an idea, more of a thought;
but in CF the 3 gate options (old hut or whatevs, castle and palace), if the gate returns, or an entrance to the train station, with all the customization, hopef unlike in CF you dont get a random one and you can chose/change

I mentioned this in the discussion thread, I really hope that we can choose what it looks like.

I mentioned this in the discussion thread, I really hope that we can choose what it looks like.

you did? haha, sorry never saw it.

Also, the stone pavement out the front of nooks/ables/town hall/town gate, kinda wanting an option if we want this or not

Wow, you are a pretty happy person Cherrypie. Do you own the original Animal Crossing (Dōbutsu no Mori)?

Putting this here;
I was thinking last night about gold/silver tools, idc if they put these in or not, just as long as they make them harder to get

Silver rod: win the fishing tourney 4 times
Gold rod: catch all fish and have silver rod

Silver net: win the bug contest 4 times
Gold net: catch all bugs and have silver net

Silver slingshot: shoot down 16 presents
Gold slingshot: shoot down 32 presents

Silver can: perfect town for 16 days
gold can: perfect town for 32 days

Then I just wouldn't mind if they had leaves (like the pile of leaves item in CF) lying around town in the fall

Wow, you are a pretty happy person Cherrypie. Do you own the original Animal Crossing (Dōbutsu no Mori)?

Hi XenoVI! Thanks, I try to be positive! :) Anyway, I have City Folk (Lets go to the City) and Wild World. I don't have the Game Cube version... But I heard that it is a lot of fun!

On that note, what do people think they would like to return to the game that was on the Gamecube version? I read a lot of forums and apparently a lot of people LOVE everything about that game!

What do you think?

Lots of love,
-Cherrypie

Putting this here;
I was thinking last night about gold/silver tools, idc if they put these in or not, just as long as they make them harder to get

Silver rod: win the fishing tourney 4 times
Gold rod: catch all fish and have silver rod

Silver net: win the bug contest 4 times
Gold net: catch all bugs and have silver net

Silver slingshot: shoot down 16 presents
Gold slingshot: shoot down 32 presents

Silver can: perfect town for 16 days
gold can: perfect town for 32 days

Then I just wouldn't mind if they had leaves (like the pile of leaves item in CF) lying around town in the fall

I like your idea about the falling leaves! Personally, I hope they don't make the golden tools harder, because it is hard for me as it is! :blush: But it would make it more of a challenge and that means more fun! What tools do you have? I only have the golden shovel and the golden sling shot~ Now you see what I mean!

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Back