• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS!!!

Hiya! Well what I'm hoping for is that if you can buy coffee and take it out of the the store and drink it while holding it in your hands is an Ice Cream Cart. From a certain day in June to the 1st of September a Polar Bear comes into your town with his ice cream cart and sets up shop. He stays there until September 1st and you can buy ice cream from him. You can choose its flavor it it will cost 100 bells, you can hold it in your hand and when you press a your character licks it. After 5 licks the ice cream is gone. Also is you have your ice cream in your hand after 2 minutes it's start to melt and ice cream drips will hit the ground. His stand would be open from 8:00-9:00 pm. Plus I would love a holiday called Lucky Day where on St. Patricks day an animal dressed up like a leprechaun hides in your town your villagers will ask you if you have seen the weird alien (they will call him different things) you can say yes and they'll give you a hint to his location, say no and they'll go back to normal conversation. When you find him you'll talk to him and he will run Away leaving up to 900 bells behind or a piece of Lucky Day furniture. Well those are my ideas.

I hope for more holidays/special days (like fishing tourney) in AC3DS!

I agree with Bidoof! They are great ideas! I REALLY hope they do add those ideas... but they will never know... :( Oh well! I bet the new 3DS game is going to have A LOT of fun surprises!

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

use the multiquote to avoid triple posting. or edit one post instead.

I have all gold tools, they were easy, they should be harder

Hiya guys!

About the building and the house and the other things on the corner of the beach (on the map)... No one had mentioned it (especially Nintendo), so what do you think it is?

I think it might be the gate (and that is how friends arrive at the town - but what about the train? Maybe it is used to transport to special places!) or where Tortimer lives for his retirement (unless he lives in the tent on the beach - that is considering he is even in the game except when they explain his absence at the start). I just can't think why there would be those buildings and houses there, for everyone lives in the village... Maybe it is a tropical bar (serves smoothies and coconut milk), or where a stranded pirate lives or some other character, or where they sell swimmers, fishing rods, scooba-diving swim suits and where you sell the pearls you find at sea?

Just ideas, but what do other people think?

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

P.s. Add me on the 3DS!

Since the wharf id there, and they showed a character jumping of the wharf in the trailer and there was no house there, maybe they removed it?

also i doubt it's the gate.

Sorry to get off topic, but Cherrypie and Bidoof, do you mind befriending me on the 3DS? Thanks. Also, I liked the idea of the bookstore. It would be interesting to see it in the Museum and use the books as tutorials, if someone needed to refresh, or thing to keep track on what you have caught/need to catch.

I know many people wouldn't read books but i would when I'm not playing online. I try an do everything on the game, all the little things in the previous games amused me, so I'd love a bookstore.

Some new Ideas I came up with are:
There is a post office outside of town hall where Pelly and Phyllis work, and they sell paper there.
Joan owns a garden store. (Because the llama or alpaca sells only furniture.) where you buy Turnips, trees, flowers, watering cans, shovels, axes, basically all the tools. You can also buy medicine "made from turnips".
Some DLC would include blueprints that you get in the mail to build a new building in your town. (Little iffy about this one)

The book store idea seems ok, but I don't really like it.

I've actually wanted the garden store, but i never actully thought up of who would run it. Joan running it is a good idea
but nook is a real estate so will he still buy turnips? hopef he does

I like the idea of Joan running a garden store. Maybe the store could exclusively sell turnips only on a Sunday, so we can still buy turnips :)
Don't like the book shop idea though, I would get bored so easily by reading on AC. It doesn't seem right. Idk, it just doesn't fit. It would be good though if you get letters from magazine companies that the animals always talk about and they give you like a small article every week. But idk.

Edit:
@Bidoof, I suppose the llama could buy the turnips or if there is a garden store, on the days they don't sell the turnips they could offer to buy them :)

Is it just me or is anybody else in love with the llama<3

OHDEARGODPLEASEDONTGETMESTARTEDONTHELLAMA!!

i like that idea, but i think nook will probably buy turnips again

I like the idea of Joan running a garden store. Maybe the store could exclusively sell turnips only on a Sunday, so we can still buy turnips :)
Don't like the book shop idea though, I would get bored so easily by reading on AC. It doesn't seem right. Idk, it just doesn't fit. It would be good though if you get letters from magazine companies that the animals always talk about and they give you like a small article every week. But idk.

Edit:
@Bidoof, I suppose the llama could buy the turnips or if there is a garden store, on the days they don't sell the turnips they could offer to buy them :)

Is it just me or is anybody else in love with the llama<3

I wish you could read a Miss Nintenique magazine idk how but eh. I LOVE THAT LLAMA ALPACA THINGY!!!! My new BFF! XD

I wish you could read a Miss Nintenique magazine idk how but eh. I LOVE THAT LLAMA ALPACA THINGY!!!! My new BFF! XD

that's a good idea! and you could get free items and stuff out of it too!

everybody loves the llama!
including me.
:3

I also posted that idea!, with the addition of being able to watch the DVDs that the villagers "supposedly" give to each other

Last edited:
Back