• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS!!!

I don't see how anyone couldn't like that idea, as it's nothing game changing. Little features like that are great to have in the game, simple things like that are the reason animal crossing grew on me!

yeah, *some* people (not naming any, but they know who they are) get offended when i voice my opinion

Hiya guys! Sorry for my absence! Anyway, XenoVll, I added you and I just want to say, I like the Nintendique weekly magazine idea. Maybe they can 'publish' the best happy room house out of your village and ac friends, have the season clothes, the next great holiday info and secrets about the game! Plus I think if you had a tv in your room, that the DVD is a good idea. Maybe it could be short, repeating 'shows' of different Nintendo characters doing something that you can watch on the tv in the corner of your eye. Speaking of the tvs in ac, I think they should do different channels! What do you think?

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

P.s. Add me on the 3DS!

DVD's and TV channels are a really stupid idea - do you really think people are gonna sit there watching TV on a game, when they can just watch one IRL?

IMO i'm not gonna waste my time on AC3DS watching some stupid DVD/TV where i can go out and work on my town, get bells, catch fish/bugs etc...

DVD's and TV channels are a really stupid idea - do you really think people are gonna sit there watching TV on a game, when they can just watch one IRL?

IMO i'm not gonna waste my time on AC3DS watching some stupid DVD/TV where i can go out and work on my town, get bells, catch fish/bugs etc...

I agree with this..
It's kinda pointless to sit and watch DVD's on a game.
I was fine with just the weather channel, I don't think most people would want to sit around and watch the TV. Especially with all the new features in the game..

The only TV Channel they should add is something so you can see what the weather will be (and maybe change the weather. MUHAHAHAHAHA.) Sorry, did not mean to get all evil there. And Cherrypie, I got your friend request. Thank you.

Personally, I am not opposed to the addition of DVDs or various channels, but I will rarely, if ever, make use of them. A weather channel would be really useful and appreciated though.

Ok. :blush: Sorry! I wasn't meaning you would actually watch it- It's just every time you walk in the house, you see Mario just continuously squashing shells. No real shows or anything. Just sort of a novelty item for your house when guests come over. I never intentioned you would actually watch the 2 second cute animation playing over and over again. Just thought it would be interesting addition to your house. Anyway, an idea is an idea. It won't happen anyway. A girl can dream right? :p

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Cherrypie, I understood what you meant and I have no problem with it. It would be a nice addition, and who knows, it could happen.

The only thing TV wise, would to be make the weather channel, more....
weather like?
idk if they actually updated how the weather channel worked, it would be nice.

I'll post my idea again, which with the weather channel on the Wii - you could tune it into ACCF and then whatever it says the weather is where you are, would be the weather on your game.

I know it's not efficient for people living in places where it rarely rains, but still - its a good addition to weather

The only thing TV wise, would to be make the weather channel, more....
weather like?
idk if they actually updated how the weather channel worked, it would be nice.

I'll post my idea again, which with the weather channel on the Wii - you could tune it into ACCF and then whatever it says the weather is where you are, would be the weather on your game.

I know it's not efficient for people living in places where it rarely rains, but still - its a good addition to weather

I like this, but if this were to happen my town would be permenantly raining ahaha.
Maybe you could have the choice to have this feature, and you can always tur it on or off? :)

I like this, but if this were to happen my town would be permenantly raining ahaha.
Maybe you could have the choice to have this feature, and you can always tur it on or off? :)

but giving users the choice to turn it off would waste space on the game.
Again, idc if they put it in, i just think it'll be nicer

I don't know much about the size it would take to do this, but surely all it would have to do is be able to have an internet connection on the 3DS to be able to link it up?

I know:(
I honestly thought they'd do it in City Folk because of the Weather Channel on the Wii...
Suppose if they didn't do it then, they won't do it now though..

I know:(
I honestly thought they'd do it in City Folk because of the Weather Channel on the Wii...
Suppose if they didn't do it then, they won't do it now though..
yes, this is legit exactly how i felt

Back