• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

Does anybody know if the polished furniture will be able to be placed outside? Or will it be an interior feature only? I just thought it would be really cute to have some flowers placed outside with the butterfly effect on them :)

Game gave me the following colors of nook Items

• Little brother construction sign
  • Red lifeguard chair
  • Green portable toilet
  • Utility pole without ads
  • Pink drink machine
  • Green public bench
  • Red snack machine
  • Link's horse colored springy ride
  • Red phone box
  • Green pastal playground gym
  • Non descript parabolic antenna
  • Yellow lighthouse
Brightly colored mismatched items. No problem because Reese and Cyrus baby!!!!!

Screenshot_20211103-074133~2.jpg

I saw this on Twitter this morning and it looks like Nintendo is updating the servers tonight rather than tomorrow night. Not sure if it changes anything really but I thought it was worth sharing.

View attachment 409758

I saw this on Twitter this morning and it looks like Nintendo is updating the servers tonight rather than tomorrow night. Not sure if it changes anything really but I thought it was worth sharing.

Like, part of me hopes it does by some miracle drop tonight, but part of me doesn't because I have a doctor's appointment I'm dreading tomorrow morning and I was hoping for Animal Crossing update after that to be an incentive for going to my appointment lol

Started downloading now. So excited it came today. Won’t be able to play much today but I get out early tomorrow so can play more then.

Wdym it’s the third??
Post automatically merged:

Not getting a download

Push the + button when hovering on ACNH on your Home Screen and click update. It’ll start downloading.

Oh wow it's happening. This update is going to take a while so i think it's more than maintenance!

Why is this taking so long. Pretty sure it's just service
Post automatically merged:

PLEASE I HAD TO ARCHIVE SPLATOON FOR THIS 😭

Last edited:
Back