• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

I have two copies of ACNH. Do I need to buy 2 copies of HHP if I get downloadable or can I download from one digital file onto both Switches? TIA

I have two copies of ACNH. Do I need to buy 2 copies of HHP if I get downloadable or can I download from one digital file onto both Switches? TIA
posters have said they pre-downloaded it onto 2nd switch without re-buying. fine if your additional profiles on the second console don't need HHP. Your primary profile can use the DLC on both consoles.

Unless they go out and buy a physical copy, Animal Crossing is likely going to jump up to the most sold game on the eShop. I'm sure even people who never even played this game before are going to be coming onboard. My niece, who has a Switch is also interested, although she is more into Minecraft but she did tell my sister she wants Animal Crossing as well.
Post automatically merged:

I hope, as a minor part of the new update, they fix the loading screens. I just logged onto my game and it look (I timed it) almost 2 minutes to load and keep in mind, my island is the default weed covered island that you start with because I haven't been able to focus on decorating.

Last edited:
Since I had restarted on the 24th, getting enough Nook Miles and money to be able to afford everything is going to be pure heck but I'm honestly looking forward to the journey especially since I will be getting all of it on my own.

I have a small question: do you think Cyrus will be able to customize Nook Miles items but the ones color locked by our airport color (for example street lamps) or it is just other Nook Miles items?
I'm a bit worried because my new island will have brown ones, I'm very happy with them but I would like some white too. And same for other items I don't have the name in mind because I'm not English speaker as you can see.
And normaly, if I'm right, he will be able to customize all other items too? (Gulliver I'm not sure but 'normal' items maybe, like imperial dining time (brown and red colors but we can't customize them))
Sorry if these questions look stupid but I'm a bit worried about these details.

I have a small question: do you think Cyrus will be able to customize Nook Miles items but the ones color locked by our airport color (for example street lamps) or it is just other Nook Miles items?
I'm a bit worried because my new island will have brown ones, I'm very happy with them but I would like some white too. And same for other items I don't have the name in mind because I'm not English speaker as you can see.
And normaly, if I'm right, he will be able to customize all other items too? (Gulliver I'm not sure but 'normal' items maybe, like imperial dining time (brown and red colors but we can't customize them))
I think we will be able to customize all items that have a color variation. Since some people don’t have the ability to trade online. I Think they made it so that it is easier to get all the variations online. At least that’s what I think.

I remember in the trailer they showed customizing the lighthouse item specifically and I know that one is locked normally.
I had to trade to get some non-ugly lighthouses on my island so I know they're locked.

Your questions aren't stupid at all! They're very good questions.

I checked this before from the Direct. There are four items shown in the pocket inventory in the section with Cyrus. Three of the items have a pink/blue Alpaca symbol, and one does not. The one that does not is the Log Bench, which we can already customize ourselves. The three that do are the Grand Piano (regular furniture), the Soft-serve Lamp (regular furniture), and the Lighthouse (Nook Miles rewards item from the Nook Stop). Someone on this thread or another one pointed this out and said the Alpaca symbol probably indicated which items we can ask Cyrus to customize. I think they're right.

They show the different color options for the Lighthouse, too, so we can definitely have him customize that!

Me: *buys DLC*
DLC: *downloads*
Me: *Goes to airport*

DLC:
al4lVy.gif

Well darn......

Thanks all of you for your kind answers! It's a bit more clear now. Can't wait for the update!

I believe you can choose which villager runs an amenity on Happy Home Paradise, since we see Goldie get her photo taken with the School.

In Happy Home Designer there was no villager associated in completing one.

Animal-Crossing-Happy-Home-Paradise-Cost.jpg

Raddle dust off that diploma, you're gonna be the doctor lil'buddy.

Everyone in my family is getting sick to death of me talking about this update. I've been talking about it non stop for the last 2 weeks and I know they are probably like 'oh god, will she ever shut up about that doggone update'?

No, no I won't, until it comes out, and even then I still probably won't shut up about it

Everyone in my family is getting sick to death of me talking about this update. I've been talking about it non stop for the last 2 weeks and I know they are probably like 'oh god, will she ever shut up about that doggone update'?

No, no I won't, until it comes out, and even then I still probably won't shut up about it
Its your passion
Its my passion

I sunk nearly 1.5k hours in to my last island

I hope to sink the same into my new one.

Sorry they don't understand just how huge this is to you

Its your passion
Its my passion

I sunk nearly 1.5k hours in to my last island

I hope to sink the same into my new one.

Sorry they don't understand just how huge this is to you

They understand, they know I'm a gamer and a nerd. XD

Back