Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

Where do I watch the Direct? I'll unfortunately be at work but, I want to at least know if it'll be on Youtube and I can go back and watch it on my own.

Not sure who’s seen this but here’s a wider view of the background of The Roost! Brewster also makes an appearance (but blurry)
B53906C9-8ED1-4E42-A90E-C90C16AD889A.jpeg

Where do I watch the Direct? I'll unfortunately be at work but, I want to at least know if it'll be on Youtube and I can go back and watch it on my own.
Nintendo normally have their live streams up on their channel very soon after they're finished. I think this direct will be pre-recorded so it should be up straight away, if that's the case.

Not sure who’s seen this but here’s a wider view of the background of The Roost! Brewster also makes an appearance (but blurry)
The Roost is giving me old English pub vibes and I'm here for it. Also I can't believe we're less than 48 hours away from finding out all the details about Brewster and more coming to ACNH! 😳

i really do hope the mini-game is included and it's just a case of the camera angle changing when the screen fades out to put your character behind the counter, but now... i'm not so sure. honestly, the mini-game is literally the bare minimum of what i was expecting, so i'm going to be disappointed if it's not included. i know some people are sick of this game being compared to NL, but come on... how are you going to upgrade the roost in one game and then arguably downgrade it in the very next one, especially after waiting almost two years to implement it. that's so-

I'll admit I've completely fallen off of playing ACNH at all for most of this year. It'll take a pretty big update to bring me back for more than just a couple days. I'd like that but keeping my hopes low to avoid disappointment.

The Direct is tomorrow but when do you expect the update itself to actually drop? I'd like to say by next week, since the halloween event isn't yet active, but realistically I'd probably say by mid-november or something.

The Direct is tomorrow but when do you expect the update itself to actually drop? I'd like to say by next week, since the halloween event isn't yet active, but realistically I'd probably say by mid-november or something.

I think they mentioned the update was set for November, but I'm not sure.

I'm hopeful for early November as well. Anything is possible, but based on past updates, the turnaround has been pretty quick. It'd be uncharacteristic of them to show a preview and then not release it for a month or longer.

Wait the Direct is tomorrow but, the update isn't until later!??? It better be good if I gotta wait so long for it. :/

Yeah Nintendo typically does directs first then updates later. But usually the updates follow shortly after the directs, so we likely won't have to wait too much longer, a month at most I think.

I’m guessing the actual update will be around the middle of November. It would be nice if it was the first week of November.

Back