• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

Imagine the forums when everybody gets the QR scanner, I'd imagine the patterns forum would be blowing up.

I keep thinking "WOO! 48 Days to European release!" And then think "Uugh, that means it's even less for my exams! :( "

I keep thinking "WOO! 48 Days to European release!" And then think "Uugh, that means it's even less for my exams! :( "

I know what you mean :(, Australian exams are the exact same time and I'd rather play New Leaf but my grades are more important

The prices are so low! I always thought that NL would be at least $40 since it is a 3DS game and generally they're always priced $39.99 plus tax. I'm not complaining, though, because I will still buy the game on release day. Although once it does come out, my Bestbuy won't be out of stock because AC isn't popular where I am and even if BB doesn't have AC I can swing by Target that's conventionally close (Strip malls for you). In which I'll be able to get the game and won't leave my bedroom any time soon.

I know it's the wait is long but America exams are early as always the first week of June. Then graduation two days after that. So I will nothing to worry about but work then.

No, it's actually 42
._.

Once it hits May 9th is when I'll get excited. Exactly 1 month and counting by then. I'll be getting progressively excited c:

Once it hits May 9th is when I'll get excited. Exactly 1 month and counting by then. I'll be getting progressively excited c:

May 9th I'll be like skipping around school being like: "one more moth guys!!" and all my friends will look at me funny c: buts that's ok....

Back