• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

It's almost May! :D

To make the time go by, I've mostly just tried my best not to think about it. I've just been focusing on school, hanging out with friends, reading, etc.

It's almost May! :D

To make the time go by, I've mostly just tried my best not to think about it. I've just been focusing on school, hanging out with friends, reading, etc.

I've just been playing a bunch of video games like Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I've been:

• Revising
  • Playing WW
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Some more revising
  • Playing on my Xbox
  • A bit more revising
  • Adding 3DS friends from TBT
  • Obsessing over what my town will look like
  • Did I mention revising?

I'm also planning on getting Gates to Infinity in May! :)

Only thing I've been up to is:
  • Studying
  • More Studying
  • Playing WW and CF
  • Playing Luigi's Mansion
  • Restarting AC3 and Tyranny of King Washington on the 9th
  • Considering what my town will look like
  • And enjoying the outdoors whilst I wait.

SO FREAKING EXCITED :D A month usually flies by pretty quik!

I have been.

Working
Gym
Working
Gym
Working
Gym
Sleeping
Sleeping
Sleeping lol.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh. I have a lot to do next month, like sorting out stuff so that I can finally learn how to drive~

I just want this game tbh. orz

Wrote my last University exam of the school year this morning. I honestly cannot believe how quick time is passing, almost wish it would slow down a bit. :p

Just writing a Total Drama fanfiction, which features a character that's an Animal Crossing fan, to pass the time.

ahh. 5 & 1/2 weeks of school, then after that there will only be 3 days of break before New Leaf comes out. If I can survive my geometry exam, then I'll be in the clear ovo

Super excited. It seems like we reached the 100 day milestone only a few days ago.

Back