• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Hi everyone, so I made my account here like months ago and then the whole ACNL spirit died a little inside of me because of the lack of news and stuff, but today I just had to come back. :p

I'm SO happy that we finally got a release date!

But WHY JUNE? Seriously, I bought my 3DS for this game (okay, okay, for some other games too but mainly for this one!), thinking it would come out soon.. And that was like 1,5 years ago. :confused: Anyway, I probably won't be the only one feeling this way. :p And hey, I am happy that we finally don't have to speculate anymore! Now let's hear it for the people with the Japanese versions and Youtube diaries! ;)

Just barely before E3 for NA and jsut after it for Europe. :p

Something tells me I might waste my summer for playing Animal Crossing. XD

Just barely before E3 for NA and jsut after it for Europe. :p

Something tells me I might waste my summer for playing Animal Crossing. XD

If I'm travelling for long hours, it will give me something to do! I can just imagine it now. June feels so close when I'm excited, but so far away when I'm bored.

I honestly would have liked it sooner(as would everyone else of course).
But honestly this date just works out so great for me! All the stress that I would I have ends in May, the only thing I'll have to worry about is exams, and that's really not so bad, so this is just the perfect release for me, and I am just so happy.

Actually the 14th is better than the 9th for me, but hey, whatcha going to do?

ew no this is the new box art i think, its from acnewleaf.com
i think even my dad is gonna be upset nl got june 14th because hes gonna have to hear me talk about it for the next 4 months ^^''

Thats what I thought. Gamestop have the wrong picture then

Happy but sad :( I mean I'm super elated that we FINALLY have a release date but its in June! I thought it would at least be at the beginning of may... But whatever June 9 th is close to my bday but screw it.. IM GETTING IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT :D

Thoughts on the release date?

Ok so I'm very happy we finally have a release date yet disappointed at the same time because I was hoping it to be a bit sooner... Like end of April early May? I don't know about you but that's just me.

I'm super excited as well because we also have an official English trailer so horray for that lol

IM JUST COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL I GET MY HANDS ON THIS GAME! IT WILL SOON BE MINE<3

Share your thoughts below!

Also Happy Valentines Day to everyone! <3 xx

When you look at all that we've had to go through to get here, another four months is absolutely nothing. I'm embarrassed that people are actually complaining about it.

Would I have liked the game sooner? Absolutely. Still, I'm not upset at all. I'm just happy the speculating about a release date is over. Time goes pretty fast and they have obviously put in a lot of time and effort to the game. I know it will be worth the wait ^^

Speechless. I literally turned on my cmputer when I got home and then I was like, "I don't think there's a release date.." I saw on acnewleaf.com saying, "IT'S OFFICIAL JUNE 9TH RELEASE DATE FOR NA.." I screamed and started running around.

Not what I was expecting for the date, but who cares! I'm so happy<333

I can buy Animal Crossing New Leaf on Friday the 14th of June and then just 13 days later, I have got a nine week summer holiday to play Animal Crossing New Leaf.
It works out pretty well for me.

Back