• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

At this time next week, I'll be playing it!

Good way to look at it!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just eleven days! Of course we'd rather have it on June 9th as well, but it's still really close. Don't let that five-days difference bother you!

You know, I wonder why they did it that way. I'm guessing to avoid stock issues maybe? Why doesn't it just release the same everywhere?

39ooz.png

3 more days.

^ I imagine that person is a Gamestop employee or other retail. Nice.

Looking forward to playing it. I hope Amazon ships my copy soon. There's no way I'd get it by Sunday even if they shipped it today, but the sooner they ship it, the less time after release date I have to wait.

So... I went into GAME Newcastle today, and they confirmed my suspicions of only recieving enough copies to fulfill pre orders, because it's not a 'big release'... :(

My advice? If you haven't pre ordered, do it NOW.

Not a big release!? GAME, you are being silly again! *^* They say that at my GAME and hey presto, when its launch day the game is sold out by lunch time! (Think it happened with Bioshock Infinate last time, I think.) :<

That's so strange that some stores aren't making this priority! In Australia it's the most pre-ordered 3DS game, and the hype seems to be pretty high.

If Animal Crossing New Leaf is not a "big release", then I honestly don't know what is!:p
Since I am from Europe, I have to wait until Friday to get it... I did preorder it on Amazon, but canceled it because then it would only arrive on the 15th.. So I'm gonna head to the store right on Friday morning and cross my fingers that it will actually have New Leaf ('cause I live in a really small country, so I'm quite anxious)! I'm getting all paranoid and anxious that it won't be there, I guess that feeling will only vanish when I will finally hold it in my hands!:)

From Tumblr

tumblr_mnyeh5Stb61solcawo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mnyeh5Stb61solcawo2_250.jpg

(\(-0_'_0-)/) 「I must have the precious!」
It looks... so real. I must be dreaming.

OH MY ****ING GOD.

I love you so much right now <3

And no ocarina. Link, if you're around and not fighting Ganon or some other, please... use the ocarina Zelda gave you to bring happiness to this world.

Last edited:
I don't really know any games that are really really popular in the UK apart from COD and Fifa, these are the only two games i've seen people get at a midnight release

I'm so excited to play this!
I just pre-ordered my bf's copy. He said he's going to let me keep his bonus figurine so I'll have two ha. ^-^

This has been very good motivation to get my assignments all done, but it does distract me a lot too..
Doesn't feel real, we are actually going to play ACNL and not just speculate about it! Shocking. :)

Just got my call from EBGAMES! :D OMFG hearing her say "Just letting you know, your Animal Crossing comes out sunday!"

I wanted to kiss her through the phone.... Is that wierd?

I got a call from Gamestop ten minutes ago about my preorder. I screamed. Literally.

54 hours. *Has bloodshot eyes*

What a tease! Those game guides and game boxes look absolutely glorious to my tired eyes.

Back