• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

TBT Username: Lacey
In-game name: Allyse
Friend ID: 6952 9542 390

Cleared out my inactive friends and only have 2 active friends left ;-; desperate for help with the event lol I’m willing to help in return! ♡

Last edited:
TBT Username: Freyen
In-game name: Pocket
Friend ID: 4178 1220 664

I started my camp a few days ago and I only have two friends atm... q_q feel free to add me :-D

Hey, is your Friend ID correct? I'm trying to add you but it says "There are no players associated with that ID" :(

TBT Username: Skyzeri
In-game name: Sky
Friend ID: 4355 1239 471

Looking for new active friends!

TBT Username: Burumun
In-game name: Sasha
Friend ID: 7154 1931 000

I've started playing again and most of my old friends are inactive, so please add me!

TBT Username: alexa223
In-game name: Alexa
Friend ID: 9188 0531 744

TBT Username: Tee-Tee
In-game name: TeeTee
Friend ID: 4861 9568 802

TBT Username: Cheery Delight
In-game name: Cheery D
Friend ID: 2306 1119 007

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Username: Freyen
In-game name: Pocket
Friend ID: 4178 1220 664

I started my camp a few days ago and I only have two friends atm... q_q feel free to add me :-D

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. I play often - every day, often times throughout the day!

Please check your ID number Freyen, I tried to add you and it says there are no players associated with that ID. :confused:
I'm also new to pocket camp, and could use some help like you, so I will definitely add you when you correct your ID.

Last edited:
TBT Username: Locker
In-game name: Locker49
Friend ID: 6708-6860-900

Hello I pay often but sadly most of the people that I added when the game released have fallen off the kick, Im looking for people that play at least once a day lol i kno life gets crazy at times. Feel free to add me!

TBT Username: nanpan
In-game name: nana
Friend ID: 26771614452

Re-posting because I'd love some new friends :) I accept all adds !

With the beginning of Brewster's event, I'd love some active friends to share my bumbledrops with!

TBT Username: FiteMeL0ser
In-game name: Abilene
Friend ID: 7283 2249 638

TBT Username: Poptato
In-game name: Starfait
Friend ID: 42087408170

Hey everyone! I'd really like to be able to communicate with the people I meet on Pocket Camp so here's my friend code! If you add me or just wanna chat, feel free to send a message :3

In-game name: Charms
Friend ID: 2940-6602-227

Last edited:
Returning shares!

TBT username: Lacey
In-game name: Allyse
Friend ID: 6952 9542 390

Back