Anime!

Gave Attack on Titan a try, watched the first three episodes. The first and second were solid, but the main character, Eren(sp?) turned me off completely with his bravado and cocky personality. And then by the end of the third he falls into the cliche of becoming a B.A.
Worth going back to? I feel like it's not worth it if you strongly dislike the main character of the series..

Gave Attack on Titan a try, watched the first three episodes. The first and second were solid, but the main character, Eren(sp?) turned me off completely with his bravado and cocky personality. And then by the end of the third he falls into the cliche of becoming a B.A.
Worth going back to? I feel like it's not worth it if you strongly dislike the main character of the series..

Eren's the worst character in Attack on Titan IMO.
His only save is that he can do something that I won't say because It'd be a huge spoiler.
All the other characters are far more interesting than him.

Keep watching. More interesting characters come later in the series..

I'd watch an episode or two more. While I've been told most shows require three episodes to get into I think AoT needs an extra episode or two before you can drop it for good.

Also on a side note I've got Crunchyroll guest passes that I can hand out to folks, gave a friend first dibs but he's usually playing League soooooo you guys get dibs and then reddit gets dibs. Prefer to hand them out here first.

I'd watch an episode or two more. While I've been told most shows require three episodes to get into I think AoT needs an extra episode or two before you can drop it for good.

Also on a side note I've got Crunchyroll guest passes that I can hand out to folks, gave a friend first dibs but he's usually playing League soooooo you guys get dibs and then reddit gets dibs. Prefer to hand them out here first.

What are those? :eek:

All Access Passes that allow you to watch the "premium" videos right when they release. So for example you could watch all of Toradora but you'd have to do it within 48 hours. (Though if entered right you could have a couple of extra hours.)

Ah, that's cool. May I? I actually wanna finish Toradora :D

May I have a pass as well? I love Crunchyroll but the waiting for nonmembers is like... Ugh.

Does anybody have a list of the new fall anime?
I wanna see which ones are worth watching on Crunchyroll :V

Only interesting ones seem to be XY (because duh) and Kill la Kill.
I don't think Crunchy's gonna simulcast that...
Thanks, but no thanks, I'll just catch up on Watamote and Haruhi-chan.
Random question, would Free! be any good if I was a dude :p

Only interesting ones seem to be XY (because duh) and Kill la Kill.
I don't think Crunchy's gonna simulcast that...
Thanks, but no thanks, I'll just catch up on Watamote and Haruhi-chan.
Random question, would Free! be any good if I was a dude :p

Free! is great and I'm a dude :)
Geez Haruhi-chan is so funny! More than the original.

looking at the fall anime again, ill probably pick up kill la kill along with kyokai no kanata
diabolik lovers uhhhhhhhhh
i read a summary of the otome game and
no thanks

and pupa was on my plan to watch (or read? cant remember) list so ill check it out

Finished watching SnK this weekend, now I'm just waiting for (any) news on the Sailor Moon reboot. ♥

Last edited:
D; I need to catch up on anime! :) anyone have any good anime shows they'd recommend? ^-^ I don't care if its new or old or whatever genre it is :) anything would be good >.< no hent@i though

Have you seen Haruhi Suzumiya?
My favorite anime ever.
Of course, if we were to include both anime AND manga, then Attack on Titan's manga definitely wins.
I love the art style and the cliffhangers are MUCH worse.
You have to wait a whole month. :L

On the other hand, I just started watching Free!
Must... not... draw... shipping... fanart...
It's hard to resist when your friends are obsessed with shipping =_=

Back