Anime!

Who else is looking forward to the new Sailor Moon anime? It's airing this winter! ^^

I also can't wait for the third Madoka movie ~

Who else is looking forward to the new Sailor Moon anime? It's airing this winter! ^^

I also can't wait for the third Madoka movie ~

Never watched Sailor Moon before so I can't say I'm terribly interested. And I'd look forward to the Madoka movie if I knew where I could see it and whether or not it was a rehash of the TV show like the previous two (or so I'm told).

Has anyone seen Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic? Our school closed early today and I had nothing to do so i sat down in front of the tv and watched 13 EPISODES STRAIGHT...8 HOURS OF WATCHING IT....its really good so far....I don't have school again tomorrow, so I think I might finish it omg...

Random question, does anybody here like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?
I feel like I should spread the word about it.

Has anyone seen Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic? Our school closed early today and I had nothing to do so i sat down in front of the tv and watched 13 EPISODES STRAIGHT...8 HOURS OF WATCHING IT....its really good so far....I don't have school again tomorrow, so I think I might finish it omg...

As an adaptation of the manga, I found it kind of meh. In particular, I'm not a fan of the way it was paced.
Regardless, I still enjoyed watching it, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle the second season, which is coming up soon.

Random question, does anybody here like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?
I feel like I should spread the word about it.

I loveee that series so much! I watched it when it first came out. I was in 4th grade at the time. I really liked it, but I didn't understand a lot of it. The space and time stuff confused me a lot, and the order that the episodes were being aired in made it even more confusing. I didn't know about "on-going anime" at the time, and I reached up to episode 8 and got confused to why there wasn't anymore added. Because all of that happened, I ended up forgetting about it.
Then when I was in 6th grade, I saw the light novel at Barnes and Noble and I picked it up. I was really surprised when I first saw it because it was written like a normal book! I started getting more into light novels after learning more about them.
I read the first 3 volumes and fell in love with it again, then realized that there was a remake for the anime with some newer content. I kept putting off on watching it until I was in 7th grade, and finally put aside some time to finish it. To this day, it's still one of my favorites; every time I read the next volume, I can't help but think, "How does someone think of a story like this?" I was really happy when the movie came out, and after watching that, I was amazed by how great it was. Everything connected so well.

The Haruhi series is a great series, and if you haven't seen it yet, then I highly recommend it! I have all of the volumes in the light novels and I'm currently waiting for the next two novels (part one and two) coming out this November!

Last edited:
a magi fan!!!! cool!
i liked the anime, but the manga is better. they kinda screwed up with the ending so im shocked its getting a season 2 haha
magi is one of my favorite manga so yeah :- )

Last edited:
Never watched Sailor Moon before so I can't say I'm terribly interested. And I'd look forward to the Madoka movie if I knew where I could see it and whether or not it was a rehash of the TV show like the previous two (or so I'm told).

Yeah, the third movie will have its own plot and it's a sequel to the show
There's even a new magical girl named Nagisa

Yeah, the third movie will have its own plot and it's a sequel to the show
There's even a new magical girl named Nagisa

Ooooh, yeah, the new Puella Magi film! I'm super excited for that. I loved the series so so much. I haven't ever watched any of the films though, so maybe I ought to go do that before the 3rd film's out. Still, I have a feeling it's going to be awesome. Also, I'll put this part into a spoiler in case people don't want to know...

I actually think the new magical girl Nagisa could be Charlotte. It would be awesome if it actually was her, because I know that they put a lot of backstory into Charlotte, moreso than any other witch really, and it really spiked peoples interest, so... I dunno, it would make sense, plus they do look quite similar design wise... I dunno, I dunno.

If you haven't watched PMMM yet you should go watch it now, and then watch the film when it's released! FOR REAL.

guys I went to anime club do not go I repeat do not go abort mission!!!

What is wrong with this Anime Club everyone speaks of? At their school or something?

Yesterday, we watched a movie. Forgot what it was called, but this guy and this girl met up at the park on rainy mornings.

What is wrong with this Anime Club everyone speaks of? At their school or something?

Yesterday, we watched a movie. Forgot what it was called, but this guy and this girl met up at the park on rainy mornings.

kotonoha no niwa? MY FAVORITE MOVIE
ok lets just say that I was the only Asian in there and it was my first time attending
I was harassed the whole hour and ugh it was bad

Ooooh, yeah, the new Puella Magi film! I'm super excited for that. I loved the series so so much. I haven't ever watched any of the films though, so maybe I ought to go do that before the 3rd film's out. Still, I have a feeling it's going to be awesome. Also, I'll put this part into a spoiler in case people don't want to know...

I actually think the new magical girl Nagisa could be Charlotte. It would be awesome if it actually was her, because I know that they put a lot of backstory into Charlotte, moreso than any other witch really, and it really spiked peoples interest, so... I dunno, it would make sense, plus they do look quite similar design wise... I dunno, I dunno.

If you haven't watched PMMM yet you should go watch it now, and then watch the film when it's released! FOR REAL.

Yeah I really think the girl is charlotte. the eyes and the white hair... the resemblance is pretty strong. Besides, the only witch we've seen a good backstory for is Sayaka, so I really wanna see Charlotte's story. (assuming nagisa = charlotte)

But yeah go watch Madoka if you haven't yet. It's an amazing anime, I'm seriously considering rewatching it.

gatchaman crowds is over. i cant believe this. goodbye hajime. i love you

anyone excited for any fall anime? im excited for kyokai no kanata

anyone excited for any fall anime? im excited for kyokai no kanata
I'll be following a bunch of them, but I'm mostly excited for Samurai Flamenco; I think the character designs and premise are neat, and I absolutely love the type of shows that it's homaging. Also helps that the director has previously worked on some of my favourite series.

I'm also really looking forward to Valvrave S2, mostly in the hope that it manages to top the ridiculousness that is the first season.

Back