• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

@Sheepish:

Yay, Akatsuki! She's my fav so far. So cute and voiced by my fav VA!

Regarding Precure... it's either Fresh or Heartcatch! Usually people would lean more to Heartcatch though--- since it does have unique character design and Fresh have quite a lame start (though Fresh's antagonist concept is good).

@Volvagia:

I just got into Precure some months ago from catching up with Smile and starting on Dokidoki, and I was avoiding it at first with the exact same reason. At first it's tough for me to catch up with it, but then I just take it easy, and it becomes one of my fandoms now--- well, it surely is interesting for me who loves Magical Girls.

I started watching Precure when I was young but didn't really see much of it. I watched again when Fresh came out but there weren't enough subs so I ended up watching about 20 episodes raw before I gave up lol. From then on I saw the rest of the new Precure (except Suite, I didn't like the concept), although haven't finished all of them. I love Precure though, and look really forward to the new concepts each year.

Love Log Horizon so far, I feel it's much better than SAO (I thought the first episode of SAO was going to bring masterpiece material but ended up dropping the anime after a while). I started watching Nagi no Asukara and Gingitsune which were both love love love. I have a feeling I will really enjoy Gingitsune. Oh! And the Yozakura Quartet reboot's first episode was so great.

@Nyarth:

Fresh is fully subbed now, try catching up with it :p It's very good.

At least SAO is slightly better on the novel. But then--- From what I heard, novel-readers said that Log Horizon have a way better concept and story, let's wish that the anime won't disappoint!

@Nyarth:

Fresh is fully subbed now, try catching up with it :p It's very good.

At least SAO is slightly better on the novel. But then--- From what I heard, novel-readers said that Log Horizon have a way better concept and story, let's wish that the anime won't disappoint!
The second arc of SAO sucked :/ Hated the romance aspect,

I need Crunchyroll memebership >_>
Goddess of Anime...
I wish my parents weren't so cheap...
Log Horizon sounds awesome :/

The second arc of SAO sucked :/ Hated the romance aspect,

It's common for second arc to deteriorate after first arc as most creators don't really expect to make it past the first arc.

SAO's first arc was simply too good. Second arc would have been more bearable if they had taken itself a less seriously. There's just too much wangst lol.

SAO was a web novel, right?

....I started on Gatchaman Crowds lately. It's really good and I liked the concept. Though it felt weird since it's so colorful compared to the old Gatchaman I saw.

That pikachu surely must be lvl 100 by now, after 5 regions, yet it still loses to some **** gym leaders...

It lost to Paul's Elekid.
I would honestly not be surprised if Ash's Pikachu's EVs were all 0's.
And he's holding a Macho Brace.
With a new hidden ability!
Sucking - Forces you to get defeated by friggin' Elekids.

Yup, still running iirc.

Finished Pokemon Origins, it was soooo gooood~ >w< Need to finish Kino's Journey so that I can figure out which anime to watch next. oTL

Read the Shingeki no Kyojin manga.
Please.
Just do it.
The manga is a trillion times better than those new-fangled anime you kids watch these days.

Read the Shingeki no Kyojin manga.
Please.
Just do it.
The manga is a trillion times better than those new-fangled anime you kids watch these days.

I did, actually. Still haven't finish it though, but I'm at Chapter 30 iirc.

Please tell me if the anime has gotten better. I stopped watching after

the Female Titans appeared and they're all riding into the forest, and nothing significant happened.

I got bored of the minimal action and slow pace. .__.

I did, actually. Still haven't finish it though, but I'm at Chapter 30 iirc.

Please tell me if the anime has gotten better. I stopped watching after

the Female Titans appeared and they're all riding into the forest, and nothing significant happened.

I got bored of the minimal action and slow pace. .__.

Alright, here's what happened on Shingeki no Kyojin.
Female Titan...
ERMAHGERD ITS A HUMAN...
FEMALE TITAN IDENTITY REVEALED!
EREN TITAN X ANNIE TITAN CUTE MOMENTS
EREN TITAN AND FEMALE TITAN GET INTO FISTFIGHT.
ANNIE LOSES, LOCKS HERSELF IN CRYSTAL.
ERMAHGERD TITANS IN WALLLLLL

There, I just described the last 6 or so episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin.

Whuuuut, they spent 3 episodes fighting? XD That sounds so DBZ.

SOUNDS GOOD, MAYBE I'LL START WATCHING AGAIN.

It was more like 1 episode of just Eren and Annie and a whole episode of Eren in denial.
Eren is the worst Attack on Titan character IMO.
He makes Sasha seem like the most psychologically awesome person to ever exist in the land of makebelieve.
Alice in Wonderland + Snk Crossover!
CALLED IT

Back