any cute unpopular villagers that are your favorites?

He might be a new villager but hardly anyone has him as a dreamie as they all have Raymond, Audie, Sherb etc. And that’s Cyd! His hobby is music so he is almost always singing on my island. I love seeing the smile on his cranky face while he sings his heart out. Imo the elephants in general are underrated unless you are named Tia.

Dr.Raddle is adorable and Celia is my precious girl 💜

Phoebe doesn't seem that popular but I love her anyways! She's a Phoenix and her house is so cool!

Pippy_NH.png

My girl PIPPY is severely underappreciated! Look at her freckles and her lil overall dress! Pippy was one of my original six villagers in ACGC and I've always noticed that she's been one of the least popular villagers around. Not even like Jambette or Tabby, who people really love OR really hate. Pippy is just ignored.

I realize she has a lot of competition in the peppy rabbit department with Bunnie, Dotty, Ruby, etc. but Pippy is my favorite of all of them. I found her randomly on an island and asked her to move in, planning to let her go eventually and I've just absolutely fallen in love with her all over again and she won't be going anywhere.

EWk0NTZUEAAhWOY.jpeg

tabby the peppy cat is my best friend i love her so much. she wormed her way into my final villager line up and my heart 😭
EEB3A7C0-57DD-45F8-9F93-521451C47163.jpeg

Olive is my absolute favorite!!! She was the first one that I invited to my island. I had never seen/heard of her before, but she is the sweetest villager I have <3 I love her design, too. She's just an adorable little gray cub :)

I am obsessed with Bluebear ever since she moved in ahhh.. I don’t even like peppies but she’s climbed up to my favs SO quickly.

And I don’t have him in town but Cousteau has one of the most fun designs I’ve ever seen. He's a poison dart frog who says ‘oui oui’ so apparently he’s French, but then his house is just the most zen Asian thing I’ve ever seen. And then he’s a jock? Who wants to be a chef!? He’s go so much going on, I absolutely love him and will have him in my town at some point. 🥺❤️

All my favorite villagers are unpopular because my taste is too refined for the common player. Gorillas, hippos, and frogs should all be top tier. Um Bubbles??? ADORABLE. Violet??? BEAUTIFUL. Cesar??? HANDSOME

200px-Pierce_NH.png

I had Pierce in my New Leaf town and he grew on me sooo much. He reminds me of Kass from BOTW and I love him. Wish he got more love :/

Honorable mentions also go out to Tom, Purrl, Willow and Stella :(

I love seeing all the love for Piper here! I found her on an island at the start of my game and she's just been one of my favorite villagers since then <3

I also love Papi. He's the lazy villager who moved in as part of my initial five and omg he's adorable <3

My all-time favorite villager is Stella, and she’s super underrated. She’s considered d-teir, but she’s such a cute little sheep!

Sydney the koala! i love koalas and she's my favorite out of all of them. i wasn't aiming to get her, but i found her on an island by chance and moved her in. she was super sweet and cute and looked great in all of the clothes that i gifted her. in the end, she moved out and i let her bc i had 6 Normals on my island at the time and it was driving me crazy

I am obsessed with Bluebear ever since she moved in ahhh.. I don’t even like peppies but she’s climbed up to my favs SO quickly.

And I don’t have him in town but Cousteau has one of the most fun designs I’ve ever seen. He's a poison dart frog who says ‘oui oui’ so apparently he’s French, but then his house is just the most zen Asian thing I’ve ever seen. And then he’s a jock? Who wants to be a chef!? He’s go so much going on, I absolutely love him and will have him in my town at some point. 🥺
Omg we both have bluebear 😭😭♥️

Annalisa is such a sweetheart, I never see people talk about her though!! She’s adorable to me 😌😌
View attachment 262997
ANNALISA LOVE! *_* She's my absolute favourite and that says a lot seeing as I'm normally obsessed with rabbit villagers. But Annalisa is just the absolute cutest girl ever. The fact that normal villagers are my favourite personality helps, too, but overall Annalisa ist just my Nr. 1 dreamie because she looks amazing, her house is gorgeous, too, and she's just such a sweetie.

sad how many neat looking villagers are unpopular... personally i really like stinky, tabby, hans, derwin, and truffles

Back