any cute unpopular villagers that are your favorites?

Bones is my new favorite that I randomly found. He is such a good lazy boy.

1C0957E6-0BFA-488B-BBDC-E775DD85FC97.jpeg

5286661B-323E-48E7-A1AD-AAB8B81A5203.jpeg

I love Poncho and Boots! I surprised no one talks about Boots much to be honest, he's basically the cutest alligator I've ever seen! And Poncho's been my favorite since I was a kid. But since there's so many cute bear cubs, I guess people don't focus on him too much. He's super cute imo tho, certainly one of my faves! c:

Hazel! I know a lot of people dislike her because of the unibrow, but I think she owns it and is soooo cute! Her adorable little tooth kills me every time I go to talk to her. Same goes for Apple actually, who is also not too popular for some reason.

Filbert! He's literally a child and a baby. He loves anime and sweets just like me and he always seems happy when I'm around. He called me adorable today too! I love him

Katt and Flip are two of my favourites who don't get too much love :( I think they're super cute but I guess everyone has their preferences.

Claude! I adore the curl on his head and his natural look.
I‘ve made fond and funny memories with him. He’s the villager that I connect with the most.

Today, I completed the mission to find the buried gift for his scavenger hunt. But the funny thing is, when he unwrapped the gift, I was FLOORED! It was HIS photo! I’m super happy that I finally have it after weeks of anticipation.
Claude was the random move-in that I never considered getting, but I’m 100% glad that he’s a part of my island family.

I'll advocate for Deli. He was the last of my original 10 that I recruited, and I knew as soon as I ran into him that he would be a great fit on my island. Come to find out later he has no real fan following at all, which is baffling to me. His design is adorable.

I’ve recently fallen in love with Mint! She’s just so tiny and adorable, plus her fashion hobby means she likes to wear cute clothes and walk around town carrying her purse. I was kinda offended when I saw a bunch of people putting her in the lowest tier for the snooty tier list thread from the other day.

i don't know how unpopular she is but i certainly don't see her talked about a lot - there's just something about caroline that i really like! usually this combination of colors wouldn't do anything for me but she's just so cute. why does she look so anxious all the time?? are you okay???

also claudia! i've grown attached to her since we share a name haha

latest

I found Bree in my campsite today and she is so freaking cute ;_; love her bob haircut and cat eyeliner. also brie is my favorite type of cheese hehe

also ngl I might replace Audie with Bangle eventually because she is so cute 👀

Back