• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Any orderable item

Can I get order these songs:
Aloha K.K., Bubblegum K.K.,Comrade K.K., DJ K.K., Forest Life, Hypno K.K., I Love You, King K.K., K.K. Bazaar, K.K. Birthday, K.K. Blues, K.K. Calypso, K.K. Casbah, K.K. Chorale, K.K. Condor, K.K. Country, K.K. Etude, K.K. Flamenco, K.K. Fusion, K.K. Gumbo, K.K. Island, K.K. Jongara, K.K. Lament, K.K. Mambo, K.K. Marathon, K.K.March, K.K. Metal, K.K. Milonga, K.K. Moody, K.K. Oasis, K.K. Parade, K.K. Reggae, K.K. Rock, K.K. Rockabilly, K.K. Safari, K.K. Stroll, K.K. Song, K.K. Samba, K.K. Swing, K.K. Synth, K.K. Tango, K.K. Western, Marine Song 2001, Mountain Song, Senor K.K., Soulful K.K., Space K.K., Spring Blossoms, Steep Hill, Surfin' K.K., The K. Funk
And these items:
All instruments, except for bass, and number lamps, except for 6

for 1.5 million total?

I accept your offer. I will inform you once your order is ready to pick up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the rococo set and the patchwork set? Ill pay 500k?

Excellent. I accept and will inform you when your order is ready :)

AngroGhostx, Tweebee, mariahcrossing, and Articfox5 your orders are ready. I've added you all and if you're online now I'm opening my gates.

Okie dokie, I also just realized I posted in your other forum too, with a list of items I was interested in XD

I do still have those items if you'd like to make an offer on them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi

What about 50k for

Jingle Lamp
Jingle Wardrobe
Jingle TV

Sure. I'll let you know when your order is ready.

I do still have those items if you'd like to make an offer on them :)

Well, I can offer 500K for all the items I need (Metroid, Hero's pants, Yoshi egg, Hero's clothes, midna's mask, and the scale armor set)

Back