• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Any orderable item

I have all tops, bottoms, dresses, hats, shoes, umbrellas & socks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Dharmas are orderable but the regular "Globe" item is not.

red team hat, red warm up suit and bottoms, the blue and red boxing and gym sets, cat and bunny outfits, all the fruit outfits, geisha, samurai, ninja, milkmaid , and ALL the argyle items (don't know if they are order-able or not but thought i can give it a try, I can wait for you to TT if you have to and just name your price)

Opal, Momo15, & FanGirlCookie your orders are ready to be picked up. You've all been added and my gates will be opened now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

red team hat, red warm up suit and bottoms, the blue and red boxing and gym sets, cat and bunny outfits, all the fruit outfits, geisha, samurai, ninja, milkmaid , and ALL the argyle items (don't know if they are order-able or not but thought i can give it a try, I can wait for you to TT if you have to and just name your price)
Argyle items are not orderable unfortunately. I have ordered you the rest though and I'll leave the price up to you :)

Opal, Momo15, & FanGirlCookie your orders are ready to be picked up. You've all been added and my gates will be opened now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Argyle items are not orderable unfortunately. I have ordered you the rest though and I'll leave the price up to you :)

very well ^_^ let me know when you are ready for me <3

Ashas,Opal, FanGirlCookie, & xYubelx your orders are ready to be picked up. :)

Last edited:
Hi, could I please buy the kokeshi doll, skeleton figurine, and tape deck? For perhaps 100k? :3

hi! i am willing to pay bells for:
comfy sweater
caladium (plant)
exotic chest
fan palm (plant)
folk guitar
& the plank flooring

how about 40k bells?

Last edited:
Can I get:
Academy Uniform
Chaise Lounge
Coat Hanger
Cupid Bench
Pipe Organ
Retro Stereo
Washbasin
whirlpool bath
Flatscreen tv

I can give you 300k for the trouble?

Can I get:
Academy Uniform
Chaise Lounge
Coat Hanger
Cupid Bench
Pipe Organ
Retro Stereo
Washbasin
whirlpool bath
Flatscreen tv

I can give you 300k for the trouble?
The whirlpool bath is not orderable. And which washbasin did you want? (there are two kinds) :)

Back