Anyone wanna help coffeh?

coffeebean!

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So guys, I need some help. I want a signature! But I'll be using it on another forum.
So below is what I would like....and please try. I'll pick out the one I like best in the end.

I'd like you to use this image:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Cute.jpg

Guys D4rk already rendered it so here:
kitty-render-by-d4rk.gif

</div>

Remove the white background of course. Add some cool affects whatever you think would make it look good. For the background I'd like it to look dark like night, and eerie. And don't forget some red glowing neon lights.
I want it to say 'welcome to your doom' on the top left corner
And coffeebean! on the bottom right corner [remember no caps & don't make it too big]
And center the girl, make sure you can see her completely. When I say eerie I mean like smoke....and neon lights....just like swivles of light with a neon red color x] Make sure the red matches her eyes by the way.

You decide what font it would look better with and what color. Something simple, like tahoma.
Make it look cool! >:D

**Night and eerie looking! =P
**Key colors: red and black [not to much red, mostly for neon lights and/or text]

Thanks in advance <3

I'll need at least 5 signatures to choose from, so I have options! :)
[not 5 per person...just 5 different sigs] xD

Normal signature size guys. Like the one I have now.
An avatar would be cool too but it's not necessary. : D

So far I have:

Bitter's:
01-2.png

Lewlew's:
Untitled-13-2.png

This was the look I was going for^^<33
Sean's:
signature-2.jpg

Hm... I proudly would but the thing is, that image looks hard as hell to vector and render.

dragonflamez said:
Nikoking said:
Hm... I proudly would but the thing is, that image looks hard as hell to vector and render.
Why the hell would you try to vector it?
Actually, I think I put that in as a typo. I think I meant to say render but came out with Vector.

Nikoking said:
Yeah, I've been told.
Here try this one, it dosen't really fade off.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
dark-11.jpg
</div>

Nikoking said:
the only hard part would be the strands of hair, but that'll just take some time

:gyroidsideways: uber new gyroid

D4rk said:
coffeebean! said:
D4rk said:
Coffeh how do you feel about 600px140px, about this size:

test-600px-x-140px.gif
It's a little too long.
Make it a bit wider.
Ok, so you just want the whole anime image in the signature?
Yeah, I guess I'd like that.
You have to shrink it a bit, but make sure it looks good.
I don't want it to be too long nor too wide.

Back