• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Anything....I want to build up some TBT

How much in-game Bells do you have and what's your exchange rate? I need to pay off my debts for my other 3 characters still and have too much of this dumb TBT monopoly money.

I’ve got 20million laid out in my town right now. Say 75 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you selling these Golden Tools?

Golden Shovel
Golden Axe
Golden Fishing Rod
Golden Net

Im Offering 2 TBT for Each Golden Tool! :)

Yes, I have all 5ose. 8 tbt works for me

Ok, Do you want me to come to your town or you to mine? Either way works for me, here's my friend code: 3024-9054-5213

I’ll drop off. Use the Koholint fc, please. Give me a minute to get them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done.
How do you want to go about doing this?

Dustin
4339-2931-0228

Let me drop these gold tools off then I’ll open my Koholint town for you

Ok, My Gates are Open! Thank you! Ill send the TBT over now! :)

I’ll drop off. Use the Koholint fc, please. Give me a minute to get them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me drop these gold tools off then I’ll open my Koholint town for you

Okay, let me clear some locker space and then I'll send over the TBT and head over. My internet has been sketchy today so I'd save frequently.

EDIT: Just sent over the bells.
Let me know when you've had me added and your gates open.

Last edited:
Okay, let me clear some locker space and then I'll send over the TBT and head over. My internet has been sketchy today so I'd save frequently.

EDIT: Just sent over the bells.
Let me know when you've had me added and your gates open.

Adding you and opening now

Can i have the cutting bord set form ketchups rv. For 3 tbt since you said you have her?

Do you have any red roses? I need about 10 :) name your price for it, anything under 10 TBT please

Hey there!Do you maybe have the following?
?desert island map
?Nintendo 3ds self
?meeting room table
? modern office chair?2

Back