Aquatic Album (Crystal Ballers and Evergreen Cabins)

tadpolee.jpg

resubmitted witht the fish name!

phew, finally finished. i drew a giant snakehead! just a small fun fact, male giant snakeheads have this bright, vibrant colour during breeding season, which is why i chose to to draw this variant of it instead of the one in NH! it’s time for me to go to bed now lol, i can’t stay awake any longer.
B7204BE1-C6C3-4174-A141-3DE1486E7F15.jpeg

snakehead-BelieveInKittens2.jpg

It's been a long time since I've drawn anything traditionally, so ofc I decided to make things super easy for myself and draw a (almost to scale) snakehead! 😊 Honestly kinda happy with how it turned out , as well as the fact I can sleep now, it's 4am lol

View attachment 394387
It's been a long time since I've drawn anything traditionally, so ofc I decided to make things super easy for myself and draw a (almost to scale) snakehead! 😊 Honestly kinda happy with how it turned out , as well as the fact I can sleep now, it's 4am lol
This is so above and beyond...it's amazing. You should be proud (y)

Introducing the derpiest boy ... the catfish!
Fish.png

I had the idea of it being in the action of being caught and just rolled with it lol, hope thats alright, i think that counts as an environment it would be in ;w;

Whoa, I wish I could have seen this on time! :D It's so great!
Post automatically merged:

A bright and happy snapping turtle. 🐢

a7lvw5a.jpg

Oh my, so awesome! :D
Post automatically merged:

phew, finally finished. i drew a giant snakehead! just a small fun fact, male giant snakeheads have this bright, vibrant colour during breeding season, which is why i chose to to draw this variant of it instead of the one in NH! it’s time for me to go to bed now lol, i can’t stay awake any longer.
View attachment 394283

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! :love:

Back