• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are there any features from previous games that you wish were in New Leaf?

Cardbored

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It was really nice to see the train station back (although a little different but what the heck), along the police station and with Gulliver being washed up on shores. Sometimes I wonder why they remove some things, but anyway, here's my list:

-Raffle Day, even though you couldn't sell anything to Nook, it was something different than usual
-Soccer balls
-being able to ask villagers for jobs
-NES games
-furniture like the soda machine
-the Aerobics event

Does anyone else have other things?

Being able to send mail via Wi-Fi.
All the Holidays from past games.
A bigger town. (Isn't really a feature I guess...)

I wish that the message in a bottle had been brought back.
I also think the should have brought back being able to send gifts and letters to different towns without being in them.

I really wish you could still draw on Blanca's face. I love the April Fools day event, don't get me wrong. I just wish that they would have kept Blanca with his original purpose, or maybe used Wisp or a different character for April Fools.

I agree with everything said so far. I didn't even realise that about Blanca, though! It's not a new feature, but I do wish they'd kept all the old villagers. Admiral, Quetzel, Petunia... Will we ever meet again?

I don't mean th best friend feature, I mean being able to attach a gift to a letter and send it from your post office to their letterbox.

You can't send mail from your post office to another town in NL. You can only send mail to someone in another town, if you mail them while you are in their town.

All the above, really, but I'd love them to bring back:
NES games. I doubt we'll ever see it again, seeing how you can buy some of those games on the eshop now.
Asking the villagers for favors instead of them randomly bringing it up themselves. It was a fun way to make money/get some nice items and kill boredom.

You can't send mail from your post office to another town in NL. You can only send mail to someone in another town, if you mail them while you are in their town.

I know... That's why I said I wished it were a feature that had been brought back.

I kind of wish mailing fossils to the Faraway Museum was brought back, I liked sending the letters out and always having a letter to wait for. Not rushing over to the museum to turn it in.

I kind of wish mailing fossils to the Faraway Museum was brought back, I liked sending the letters out and always having a letter to wait for. Not rushing over to the museum to turn it in.

That was very inconvenient for me. Writing the letters, putting the fossil in the letter, running to the Post Office, waiting for it to come the next day, take it out of the letter, and then bring it to Blathers. So much pointless work for me!

Things I miss: (I know some have been said already. I like actually typing instead of quoting. xD)

-The Balls. They were fun to kick around and bring to villagers!
-Asking for jobs. I don't like randomly getting dropped with a job when I don't want one. The asking was so convenient!
-Morning Aerobics. I never got to see Copper working out and looking all awesome.
-Messages in a bottle. They were so cute. I never got any from anyone else because I didn't Wifi or anything. But the random ones I got were really cute!
-The dump. I want the dump back! I never got items in the recycle bin, but the dump gave me something every day! Also didn't run out of stationary that way!
-Raffle day was great! They could bring it back with a new NPC so the store could still be open.
-QUETZAL. He is one of Population Growing's best features. GIMME BACK MY EAGLE.

Back