• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are there any words that you can't stand?

I don't understand what's wrong with the word "moist". It could be hoist, altoist, foist, joist, etc.

I don't see the problem, lol.

sexual implications that the word can carry I think?

though that's a pretty dumb reason imo, especially since plenty of other words can be affected in this way. but hey

Hmm.. It depends on the accent as well. Personally I hate it when women are referred to as "birds"

I used to hate the word giggles/giggling/giggle for some reason.. But i've grown to become whatever about it. :p I don't know, there was just something about that word that made me cringe or become uncomfortable.

I have quite a long list xD But, I'll only name a few.
- moist
- any unnecessary abbreviations
- Kawaii
- Racist/stereotypical words
- Homophobic words
- Well, pretty much anything offensive xD

literally, basically, actually. especially when people overuse them.

I have quite a long list xD But, I'll only name a few.
- moist
- any unnecessary abbreviations
- Kawaii
- Racist/stereotypical words
- Homophobic words
- Well, pretty much anything offensive xD

LOL, it's kind of hard to believe this - especially after reading your post in the Ferguson thread.

Anyways, I hate it when people refer their girlfriend/wife "The Mrs." It just, ugh - why????

Back