• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are you buying the AC: New Leaf guide book?

Already pre-ordered the Prima guide. I like having a physical book handy. I enjoy flipping through them. If I happen to run across the Japanese guide books at Kinokuniya I may pick them up as well.

I don't mind going online for info on games and do often but there is just something nice about having a physical copy in my hands. :)

Never got any guide book before, and i figure ive watched too many linandko videos to have any spoilers. I want to make sure i dont miss anything on the way through the progression of the village.

Nope just going to use the internet not worth it when you can find out how to do everything online people post guides on there own.

Already pre-ordered the Prima guide. I like having a physical book handy. I enjoy flipping through them. If I happen to run across the Japanese guide books at Kinokuniya I may pick them up as well.

I don't mind going online for info on games and do often but there is just something nice about having a physical copy in my hands. :)
My thoughts exactly I like collecting guides for certain games. Nice to have the physical guide in hand just in case.

Just pre-ordered my copy at EB Games, and was informed by the staff that there will be a discount on buying game and guide together on release. I think she said 20%. Of course I only put down $5 then so I'll get the discount later.

I'm buying the guide but mainly as a check list. If there's anything missing, I'll refer to the internet but I honestly don't want to be on the internet at the same time as I'm playing.

No but my brother Traceguy said that he is so he might let me see it for my game.

I've never purchased a guide book either, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it if my local gamestop has them in stock. There's just so much to keep track of! :D

I'm getting the guide. I think for a game like Animal Crossing, it will come in handy. I also don't want to rely on access to a computer to look things up.

I'm getting the guide. I think for a game like Animal Crossing, it will come in handy. I also don't want to rely on access to a computer to look things up.

Pre-ordered just so I can drool over it in case my 3ds runs out of batteries or so I can hide it in my textbooks during class! And my school doesn't have dependable wi-fi so I kinda need a back up plan. If my phone company ever decides to get data for 3ds I am so forking over the money! Hey, if Nintendo gives us Youtube and data plans I will drown in happiness!!

I'm too poor for anything like a guide :I Usually my "guides" come in the form of the game manuals, but seeing as I'm getting a digital copy....

I will most likely buy it when i get the money. Since i'm spending all of it on the XL Bundle i won't have enough left over.

I like having things feel fresh to me anyway!

Back