• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are you going to TIME TRAVEL?

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Why or why not?

Why are you going to do it?

Why are you not going to do it?

What are you going to do it for?

Benefits of doing it?

Problems caused by doing it?

No I will now I like to taking my time with playing with the game, if I miss a event that ok with me can always get it next year, I feel like there no rush really.

i'm gonna try my hardest not to time travel.

Why or why not?
Yes.

Why are you going to do it?
There's not a whole lot to do on the first day and sometimes it's nice to not have to wait a full day to see a paid off project completed.
Sometimes I tt to find a camper, since it can be several days before one appears.

Why are you not going to do it?

What are you going to do it for?
See above.

Benefits of doing it?
Get some of the stores in the mall faster and, get all of your villagers sooner, so you can start working on your town and not have to worry as much about a villager placing their house in your flower garden. :x

Problems caused by doing it?
Villagers may move out. Flowers may die if you don't have beautiful town and forget to water the flowers.

Well, I might to grow trees quicker, but seeing how the island will have plenty of money opportunities, I might just play one second at a time.

I'm probably not going to time travel unless there's an event that I missed that I really wanted to see. I'm usually doing other things with family during those events and I end up missing them. Since it's on a 3DS I probably won't miss the events, but still. There will most likely be no time traveling for me.

I probably won't.... I think I will have time to set everything out, rather experience it genuinely too

I generally don't for a long time, but if I get bored and want to complete fish and bug lists, then I will :D Waiting a year just seems a bit silly to me, especially because who knows if I'll have time to do all this, or if I'll even be so interested the entire year. I'd rather have as much fun as possible.

No for two main reasons. One I want to play each day as it comes and secondly I don't want to suddenly end up with a weed filled town. No thanks.

The only reason I "might" time travel is if I miss an event and I'm only a day or two ahead of when it happened. In that case I might go back in time.

I don't want to time travel this time, but I guess that this could be very hard if I won't be able to buy a fishing rod on the first day... so I may time travel until I get one in order to really start the game, but I won't time travel later. :)

This time, I won't be. I want to actually PLAY New Leaf, and not mess it up with time travel and giveaways like I did in Wild World

I don't think I'll do it, because villagers may move out because of it, and because I want to enjoy the game as it is intended.

I've been waiting over a year for this game, so waiting a few days for things to unlock and shops to build probably won't kill me. xD
I think I'm going to avoid time travel with New Leaf. c: I'll be a good little AC player~​

I WILL SAY NO! i cant time travel....it ruins the game and shortens the playing experience....though its going to be super hard not time traveling just for a day to finish house upgrades early....ugh...i also dont want to time travel because of weeds, and my neighbors could move and not to mention my flowers could die! ;) i also feel the world would get sucked into a black whole.....

I won't. I did when I first got Wild World about 7 years ago. Once I did it in City Folk to get lots of money from the holidays. It's not as much fun to play with time traveling and it makes me feel like I'm not playing legit.

I will not time travel for anything, even if I miss an important event. I consider it cheating and it ruins the experience of the game, for me.

Back