• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are you going to TIME TRAVEL?

I've changed my mind, I won't be time travelling AT ALL. I like playing my game ''normally.''

I won't time travel. I find it as a bit of cheating as this game mostly revolves around daily life.

No I Will Not! I have learned from my last time travelling experience the only animal i liked moved and my town was covered in weeds so my chances of a perfect town went down the drain. If I miss an event by a few days I MIGHT go back to it but otherwise a big NO!

I'm going to do my best to not time travel at all. But, to be honest, I might time travel for events that I miss. I mean, it might be pretty hectic trying to play the game during Christmas or Halloween. I'd rather relax with family and stuff during those days.

I won't time travel, but I will probably "time zone" I work strange hours and often change the clock forward or backward a few hours so that I'm not always playing at 5 o'clock in the morning or some such.

I think the only time I time traveled was in City Folk in order to get bed head without having to not play for 7 days. So no, I will not be time traveling!

To do it in NL, you have to not play for 15 days ;)

Really?? wow :( I'm a girl with shorter hair and I think that the short female hairstyles never matched mine, so I always went with bedhead. I can't believe I have to wait two weeks now! Maybe I might time travel, but just once! lol. Is it still possible for a girl to get the guy hairstyles and vice versa?

Really?? wow :( I'm a girl with shorter hair and I think that the short female hairstyles never matched mine, so I always went with bedhead. I can't believe I have to wait two weeks now! Maybe I might time travel, but just once! lol. Is it still possible for a girl to get the guy hairstyles and vice versa?

Nope. Styles are stuck to their respective genders. Wigs on the other hand are fair game xD

Nope. Styles are stuck to their respective genders. Wigs on the other hand are fair game xD

A google translated page of the japanese wiki says that you can get the opposite sex's hair after 15 hair style changes.

A google translated page of the japanese wiki says that you can get the opposite sex's hair after 15 hair style changes.

If that's the case then I'll get that one new male hairstyle that looks a bit like a bedhead for the time being. :) Or i'll just live with one of the girl ones, or maybe just give up on it entirely and choose a random hairstyle. I just really don't want to time travel this time!

There was perhaps two times I seriously time traveled. The first was in City Folk to keep it on the same day while I earned money for a royal crown. The other time was when I went on vacation for two weeks and I moved the clock back to replay all those day and then moved forward in time until I caught up.

I still don't know if I will time travel in this game, but since money is relatively easy to come by, I might not.

Yes, I will time travel eventually! But, probably not right away because there are so many new aspects of this game to explore and learn about and that will keep me busy for a while.

Maybe. I usually end up doing it anyway. But it's been a while since I've really gotten addicted to a game, so I might not time travel.

I think I'm going to avoid time traveling because that way I can't do everything all at once and I'm excited about the game for a longer time. The only exception is if I miss some event, then I will travel to experience it and travel then back.

I'm gonna try not to...

Time travelling is fun for the short-term, but not for the long-term.

If that's the case then I'll get that one new male hairstyle that looks a bit like a bedhead for the time being. :) Or i'll just live with one of the girl ones, or maybe just give up on it entirely and choose a random hairstyle. I just really don't want to time travel this time!

Do hair color changes count in that?

Back