• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you still happy with...? PART 1: Your Airport Color

Which airport color do you have and are you still satisfied?

• Blue airport - I'm still happy with it

Votes: 97 25.4%
  • Blue airport - I wish I could change

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Green airport - I'm still happy with it

Votes: 74 19.4%
  • Green airport - I wish I could change

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Red airport - I'm still happy with it

Votes: 53 13.9%
  • Red airport - I wish I could change

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Yellow airport - I'm still happy with it

Votes: 75 19.6%
  • Yellow airport - I wish I could change

Votes: 31 8.1%

• Total voters
When I started, I decided that I wanted an orange airport and that was one of the things I reset for. I wasn't aware of the fact there were differences with the coloration of the Nook Miles items until later. The yellow airport has the most items in the colors I like, but I wouldn't want a yellow airport, so alas. Green has the black streetlamps and I have multiple friends who want those, so if I could I might've opted for green instead just for that. In general though, I'm still happy with the orange airport. Orange is one of my three favorite colors, plus I just think it looks the nicest of the four.

I’ve mentioned this in a previous thread, but I hate my airport color, lol. I have green and wished it was orange (or at least yellow). It just doesn’t match at all. :u
Aw, I feel for you :3 I hope you get the option to change it eventually!

I reset for orange and I'm still very happy with it! The NM items don't matter too much to me since I can trade for those. I do wish they would be customisable in the future though!
Yes! We need customization! Maybe even more colors, or different looks maybe? It would be awesome if we could change it like our house.

I have a blue airport. I definitely am happy with the colour but it has the worst colour options for NM items 😂
At least we can trade for those! But yeah, I feel like I'm going to have to do lots of trading as well...

When I started, I decided that I wanted an orange airport and that was one of the things I reset for. I wasn't aware of the fact there were differences with the coloration of the Nook Miles items until later. The yellow airport has the most items in the colors I like, but I wouldn't want a yellow airport, so alas. Green has the black streetlamps and I have multiple friends who want those, so if I could I might've opted for green instead just for that. In general though, I'm still happy with the orange airport. Orange is one of my three favorite colors, plus I just think it looks the nicest of the four.
I was actually surprised when I found out the Nook Miles items were attached to the airport color! I think nobody knew at the beginning. Since you can swap them, I don't think that would have changed anything for me though. There are already so many things to reset for 😅

I have a yellow airport. I remember saying when I first started the game, "anything but yellow" and of course I got yellow. But now it's whatever. Would've liked blue to go with my theme, or green my favorite color. It is odd that you can't change it. But oh well.

I have the yellow airport. Since there’s no route of customization yet I haven’t really thought twice about it xD. The color goes well with the stars on our flag so not qualms there.

I have the green, which works nicely with my design style, but I really forget about it most of the time.

I know there are color variations I want to trade for, but that would be true no matter what color airport I had, so it doesn't matter much.

Not gonna lie, when I finally managed to get my hands on a Switch Lite, I was just ready to start playing the game asap! I wasn't aware of the Airport colour being randomly rolled (nor the association with certain Nook Mile item variants), so I went with whichever came up first -- that being blue. I'm still content with how it looks. :) It would be neat if in the future, we were given the option to customize the Airport colour, though to be honest, I would personally prioritize being able to customize the exterior of Resident Services before the Airport. 🤣

I got the yellow airport. I'm alright with it, but to be honest.. I don't really like any of the airport colours. Too.. bright? I was hoping there wouldn't a brown one.

I have a green airport and I didn't reset for it but I do like it. it blends in well with the green/flowery vibe of my town.

Yellow airport and I'll be honest I forget what color it is all the time so I'd say I really don't care about what color it is.
I never cared to begin with so I'm definitely still pleased with what I have!​

I got yellow and I love it! I think the plane looks best in yellow because there's yellow in the dodo airlines logo. Blue would be my second choice, but I think the plane looks weird in blue because of the slightly lighter blue lines on it.

I have a blue airport and I'm still happy with it. I never really felt like I wanted another color. The only other one I'd really be interested in is yellow. But even then I don't think it's a big deal. I like how the blue airport kind of blends in with the blue tone of the water and the whole island feel. It's fine by me!

I have a blue airport, and I'm still happy with it.

When I started the game, I didn't want to reset anything as I wanted to stick with what RNG gave me. However, I like blue the best out of any of the airport colours so I suppose RNG listened to me about that wish! I think the blue matches the scenery best so it kind of 'blends in', but I also like how the yellow contrasts the blue of the ocean and the seaplane.

I had no idea airport colours were connected to Nook Miles items, but I suppose I can always trade for those if I have a colour variant I hate. In any case, I'd probably have to trade anyways seeing as it's highly unlikely I'll like all the colour variants given.

i'm stuck with yellow, my least favourite colour of all time. when i first started, i had absolutely no idea that there were different colours to anything when it came to your 'base' nook colours, so i thought i was just stuck with it. it wasn't until i had already established quite a bit onto my island that i discovered other people have other colours. i've been dealing with it ever since. i wish i could have a green one, but i've come to terms if you can say that with my yellow airport.

I have a green airport and didn't reset for it, and I am still really happy with it! Green was one of my top choices I was hoping for and I am so glad I got it randomly (I don't like resetting).

I have the orange airport. I didn't aim to have a particular colour and still to this day it doesn't seem like a big deal to me! So I'd say I'm happy with it. I'm used to it, certainly!

I have a blue airport! I'm very happy with it, I got lucky since I was planning a blue and white sorta theme for my island and randomly got blue on my first try. Unfortunately I don't like most of the NMT variations you get with the blue airport lol.

Blue is my least favorite color in general, BUT it's actually my favorite airport color- I like how it looks rather nautical.
(it's my airport color, in case that wasn't clear, lol)

Back