• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you still happy with...? PART 4: Your native flower

How do you feel about your native and sister flower?

• I like my native and sister flowers and wouldn't change them

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • I like my native flower, but would change my sister flower

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • I like my sister flower, but would change my native flower

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • I would change both my native and sister flowers

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
I didn't know how you got your starting flowers! That's so neat! I got mums and roses. I have no mums on my island now, my favourite flower is the windflower

my native flower is hyacinth and while they’re not my favourite, i don’t mind them at all and think they’re pretty! there’s definitely flowers that i like more but i don’t think that i’d change my native flower as honestly, it’s not really important to me aha.

my sister flower is tulip which i’m super happy about as it’s my favourite flower in-game + one of my favourites irl! i wouldn’t change this, either. :)

I got cosmos as my native flower which is not bad since I like them, however I wish I could change at least my sister flower. I'm not such a huge fan of lilies- Would have liked it more if I got roses or windflowers instead.

Roses are my native flower and it's fine, I suppose. Could have been worse. Cosmos, ugh. My sister flower is windflowers and they are so lovely, especially the purple ones. Would have prefered them or hyacinths but again, anything but cosmos would have been fine.

As my favorite flowers in this game are roses, mums and hyacinths and I have none of them (windflowers, tulips and pansies, which I like fortunately (the one)) I'm not a big fan of my native flowers infortunately... windflowers are the worst in my opinion.

I used to love roses, but that's not really the case anymore. I don't know if you can have a flower in all those available, I've never seen mums or hyacinths for example... I would have liked for example to have the windflower or the mum as a native flower! However, I have the sister flower cosmos and I think it's cool! I will use roses on a future island though, but I don't know, my opinion has changed since time. I like everything but lilies.

My native flower is the tulip. My sister flower is the tulip. Tulips are fine as a native flower but I would prefer to change my sister flower to roses. It would've helped me get blue roses without trading.
I'm thinking of starting my new island soon. Tulip I can't change but the starting month I can change. Hopefully I will get roses...

My native flowers on Wahu are pansies, which I'm good with. In my opinion, they pair well in the Northern part's pine tree setting.

I ended up with Mums, least favorite flower 🤣😭😭😭💀
I just had ZERO luck with my fruits and flowers LOL

I really wanted Roses, and it looks like I even had the chance of having Roses as my native flower, but nah Mums it is 😭🤣
I also just cannot remember what my sister flower was 😅

I believe Windflowers are my starting flowers? (Or mums) But pansies are my sister plant. Honestly I think wind flowers are super pretty. I like them quite alot. Im not a hundread percent sure, but from what you said it was either windflowers or mums.

Also I have no idea that was determined by birth month, thats really cool

Pansies on the other hand im very happy are NOT my starting flower. Because Im not a huge fan of pansies. But I still have them.

My starting month is the same as my birth month (March 2020) so I got Windflowers and Pansies. I can't remember which for sure is the native one but I remember seeing Windflowers on the cliffs of my island. I found a mystery island with orange and blue pansies so I took them all home with me, to this day every orange and blue pansy on my island is descended from these mystery flowers!

I'm fine with my flowers now that I have every flower I could ever want (in fact I have TOO MANY flowers now) but I wished that I had hyacinths as my native flower since they are my favorite.

Roses are my native flower, which was honestly perfect! They're classic and pretty and I associate them with a few different things that I like, so I'm very happy with them!
I've collected all the flowers now I think so its not hugely important, but if I remember correctly I think my sister flower is tulips? They're okay, but I've never been a huge tulip fan in all honesty. Apparently I had a chance at lilies for my sister flower too, which I would've much preferred.

My native flowers was mums when I first started but that did not really fit the vibe of my island so I dug all the plants up and sold them at nooks cranny for rose seeds.

Now my island is just filled with heaps of roses everywhere :)

I didn't know we had a native flower, new player here, so mine is cosmos but I prefer windflower.

I voted I'm happy with both, but tbh I don't remember what they were! When I set up my island journal, I made my best guess as to my native flowers, but I wasn't paying attention at the time. I also bought a ton of flowers from nook and brought a bunch back from visiting the nook miles islands. So my flower variety was crazy from the beginning.

I'm thinking (maybe?) I had windflowers and/or pansies? Whatever they were, I like all the flowers, so yep- still happy!

Cosmos are my native flower, and I think they're really cute! My favourite colours of cosmos are white, orange, and black. I'm less keen on the red, yellow, or pink, but they all have their place. 😊

I can't remember completely, but I think my sister flower might be lilies? I don't like them at all. 👀

Back