• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you tired of winter?

the only reason i like winter is the sleep
where i am it's still warm enough to wear shorts though

Naww, winter is amazing. I hate the heat, and snow gets off of school easily. I never really leave the house anyways so it's not like my plans get canceled ;3

I've always hated winter because I'm sensitive to the cold, but this year just sucked. I live in New England, and while it isn't as cold or snowy as Canada, it's still cold and snowy. I just want a flamethrower to get rid of all of it.

I saw a guy on the news got arrested for clearing his driveway with a flamethrower XD

Pretty much because it's sunny without being hot. Just annoying and sun is so low.

Considering I live in California, our "winter" isn't too bad. So yeah, I love winter.
Wish it was winter all the time.

Yes, but winter here is just getting started so I'm not tired of the cold yet. I just want it to be summer because I miss thunderstorms and everything being green and most of all I'm tired of school.

yes its been -35 to -40 all last week and it's gonna be around -20/-25 this week... slightly better i suppose but still ugh

thought my face was gonna fall off from the wind last week whenever I went out : (
though I guess I'd rather deal with these -40 winters than +40 summers ugh I can't stand the heat

Last edited:
lol these casuals with -12 and -15 it was -40C yesterday here in New Brunswick

and no school again because another storm yeehaw

Sorry to hear you're having a bad winter. I personally love winter, the blanket if snow on the ground is beautiful. But I am, however, ready for spring. As much as I love winter, it's time for a break.

I live in Florida so I can't really complain yet I still do when the weather goes below 50 degrees.
I've never seen snow, but I would love to one day, but to live in an area that gets snow frequently would be a pain.

It's nearly spring here in the UK thankfully = w = Only had one day off from school this Winter

Last edited:
It's been snowing for the past two weeks almost & I hate the cold & I hate that we're missing so much school because I want a long summer break. My skin gets dry during winter & I'm super inactive and just feel blah the entire season because I'm not motivated to do anything at all.

I hate winter.

No. I live in Virginia where the weather is relatively mild. I love the snow we've been getting. No school today.

Do you live near Virginia Beach? Or somewhere in northern Virginia? I live on the North Carolina border and this is awful jfc.

Last edited:
I've been tired of it since it started.

Everything is frozen solid. It just snows on top of snow, on top of rain, on top of snow, there's nowhere for it to go. Everything looks like crap, and every driveway and road is like this narrow little track that you can barely squeeze your car though. You can't walk anywhere because we get so much rain and slush that freezes at night, that everywhere is a skating rink.

It's so dry my knuckles are bleeding & I'm probably going to die trying to drive home from work tonight because we've had more rain that has now frozen the roads solid. I hate winter and always will. :l

Back