• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you tired of winter?

I don't even know what heat is anymore. It hit 29?F (-1?C) and I thought it was hot enough to shut off the heat in my car and go out in a light jacket.

There has hardly been a winter to even get tired of.

Yet we have like two weeks where the jet stream drops down below our area, and a couple of insignificant snow storms in that short period of time and everyone's acting like the cold will never end and "will it ever stop snowing?" as if it's been snowing a lot.

Really, I understand being sick of winter if you live in an area like Boston, but the fact that people are actually complaining about winter where I live is something that astounds me beyond belief. By the time their precious Spring arrives on the calender, they'll be complaining about the heat, because the temperatures are nicer during the winter than the Spring, but their bias against the winter will never let them see it.

Back