• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Art raffle 1.0 || ENDED - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Ahh I only found this thread now! ;-; Didn't think it got moved, I was wondering why it wasn't in the Museum Shop. o:

Update: got a response from an admin
giveaway threads that fall into the category of "chat threads", or threads where you can post as much as you want must be in the Basement as per this notice....but after reading through the thread it was definitely a chat thread where people could post as much as they'd like and partake in off-topic discussion, which is why it was moved...

Anyways just wanted to give everyone following this thread a heads-up on why it got moved. Thanks to everyone keeping this from being buried, let's soldier on until the end ;v;

I find it odd considering there have been several threads just like this that never got moved or anything.

Maybe the mod that moved it didn't really check assuming it was just some random spam thread?
The mod checked this thread, but yea it does seem odd now that you mention it that other threads like this stayed in Museum Shop just fine. Maybe they updated the policy recently or something @_@

Update: got a response from an admin

Anyways just wanted to give everyone following this thread a heads-up on why it got moved. Thanks to everyone keeping this from being buried, let's soldier on until the end ;v;

The mod checked this thread, but yea it does seem odd now that you mention it that other threads like this stayed in Museum Shop just fine. Maybe they updated the policy recently or something @_@

Mmm, dont recall seeing that thread before...

whoaaow no wonder I lost this thread ; H;... it got moved.....

Found it through my list of auto-subscribed threads!! Aaah

Yaay giveaway was over and a random number was picked! The winner is...Seroja!!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated!

Back